What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Busy day in the ER.

Drove home to "Ghostbusters."

AWESOME.

Haha! Awesome! Except now I have that song stuck in my head..... Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS! :D

Anyone bought the new poppys? The needle design has pricked me thrice and drawn blood once all in one day!

I put mine on almost a week ago. Putting it on my coatI stabbed myslef about 8 times. Ever since then I've probably stabbed or scraped myself at least 3 times a day. My left arm is full of scratches where I've taken off my coat in the car when I'm driving and the needle has scraped me :( Ouchies. Lest we forget.... How can we when we get stabbed a few times a day? :P

Good morn'... busy busy day ahead!

Congrats on the promotion! We've got The Law upholding the law around here! Hehe! Just don't get too power hungry;) hehe!

Put a little bit of tape at the end of the needle.

Absolute genius- I'm going to test it out and see if my stab-per-day rate goes down..... I was going to try one of the "earring" backer thingies (that keeps it from falling off... Only problem is, my ears aren't pierced so I don't have any earrings! Lol

Making lasagna for supper! Yum! Weather here has been nice for the past few days. The warm before the cold (it's supposed to get down to like -5 in the next week- *le sigh*). Finally starting to seriously work on my AU courses. Goal is to be done the one by mid-January. The next one by March, and the last one by May/June. If I can actually stick to the schedule that would be awesome. Odds of that happening.... Hopefully-100%. Realistically.... 50%.

Absolute genius- I'm going to test it out and see if my stab-per-day rate goes down..... I was going to try one of the "earring" backer thingies (that keeps it from falling off... Only problem is, my ears aren't pierced so I don't have any earrings! Lol
I use an earring backer and it works really well. I just figured that Leon didn't wear earrings. Maybe he does...

At 6:51 I was happily working on some data analysis. 2 minutes later I was crying miserably. Angry conversation = bad way to start a saturday night. :(

ehugs... hope nothing too too bad

Even if I had seen her naked I like her too much to tell. It's weird, I haven't thought about anything sexual with her, but rather just fleeting daydreams of working on a crossword puzzle while swinging on a swing on the porch. Is there something wrong with me?

LMAO.... You crack me up. :D

Even if I had seen her naked I like her too much to tell. It's weird, I haven't thought about anything sexual with her, but rather just fleeting daydreams of working on a crossword puzzle while swinging on a swing on the porch. Is there something wrong with me?

Yeah; it sounds like you read Nicholas Sparks novels. :-P

But in all honesty, that's nauseatingly sweet of you (I mean that as a compliment).

ehugs... hope nothing too too bad
Thanks. It's really nothing major. Just one of those stupid things where neither of us wants to compromise.

Bahahahahahahaha.... Leon with earrings.... LMAO.... :D
I don't know! I've never seen Leon, although from your reaction, he's not an earring-wearing king of guy.

Thanks. It's really nothing major. Just one of those stupid things where neither of us wants to compromise.

I don't know! I've never seen Leon, although from your reaction, he's not an earring-wearing king of guy.

Yeah... I know those fights. That's why I avoid them by not calling. :P LOL.

Hahaha... Leon can't even grow a beard. He's such a baby. Overall, a cutie. Haha. :P He's going to kill me for saying this. He tries to act badass sometimes, but he comes off as such a dork. lol.

I should watch my back now.

Chill out you insecure brown spaniards, lol, you're white, happy?

I was just trying to tease leap because when I posted that nadal-fed pic (in the other thread), I remembered that leap has a federer display picture.

Hahaha. Yeah. Federer is in my display picture because he gets things done. He's a legend. lol.

Good eye for my display picture though, oto. :) I thought you wouldn't notice. :P

Put a little bit of tape at the end of the needle.

That will probably be better than what I was going to do. Let's leave it at that. :D

I use an earring backer and it works really well. I just figured that Leon didn't wear earrings. Maybe he does...

Bahahahahahahaha.... Leon with earrings.... LMAO.... :D

Why Leapy, didn't you see the empty hole.....

Archived