Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

A fine night to go watch a movie; not a snowflake on the ground. two hours later, THERE IS SNOW EVERYWHERE...

Can't even drive in these conditions. Along the way I saw two cars skid past a red light and one accident.

The lights by my place are out because some moron hit the light pole.

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUys, has anyone here tried the neti-pot? I used it this morning and it's amazing!! i can breathe again, after a restless night when both my nostrils were plugged,and i had to resort to breathing through my mouth....SO UNCOMFORTABLE. Hurray for clean sinuses!

lol.

oh, and btw, this is not a spam post. :)

GUys, has anyone here tried the neti-pot? I used it this morning and it's amazing!! i can breathe again, after a restless night when both my nostrils were plugged,and i had to resort to breathing through my mouth....SO UNCOMFORTABLE. Hurray for clean sinuses!

lol.

I've never used it and frankly find the concept a little unsettling myself. That being said, I've had many patients use it (including my sister) and I've heard almost unanimous rave reviews about that stupid thing.

I'm still never using it.

I've never used it and frankly find the concept a little unsettling myself. That being said, I've had many patients use it (including my sister) and I've heard almost unanimous rave reviews about that stupid thing.

I'm still never using it.

Ditto. My mother bought me one.

I think they're retarded.

My car is now FULLY street legal! And it no longer punches holes through the ozone, chokes baby seals with noxious fumes, and makes old people curse at me as I drive by. :D.

Um, good for you? :P

I aborted my mission to get to Victoria this morning, so I'm stuck here in the snow.

I have so much trouble working at home, for so many reasons. I just want to get down to the library- my happy place.

I hope I can leave in an hour? Then, 1.5 hrs to drive, the I can at least work for the afternoon. Part of the afternoon.

Sad. I feel like the whole world is working against me right now.

Enjoying my first ever interview invite!

Congrats!

My car is now FULLY street legal! And it no longer punches holes through the ozone, chokes baby seals with noxious fumes, and makes old people curse at me as I drive by. :D.

Catalytic converter? Finally. You'll probably have to replace it every few days :P

Congrats to all of you with interviews! It must be a great weekend for you guys.

I am just motivated to work ever harder. I had been planning on a productive library day, but since that didn't happen, I turned it into a productive home day. Vacuumed, laundry, bedsheets washed, cat pan washed out, bathroom and kitchen cleaned.

Oh! And I got to take my dog to the park with about 4" snow. It might be the last time for her, so it was special. The cat, on the other hand, is not impressed with snow. His ear tattoo is from Prince George, so I am a little surprised he hates it so much.

Now that I have suddenly become a cat person, here is a japanese cat:

Oh! And I have finally made it to the library. Now to ensconce and work on my 3 papers. :)

What year are you in?

If you're in year 1 or year 2... trust me, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Just embrace the fact that you have to write it. It can be quite fun, actually. It helps you reinforce how everything fits together and more deeply understand the concept.

Congrats!

lol.

My bf's mom swears by the neti-pot. It looks gross though.

Archived