Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Easy there, future_doc. Iran's and DPRK's uranium enrichment centres are nowhere near the capability of being able to enrich uranium to a level that's required for a nuclear weapon. Also, just because the West doesn't like someone in power doesn't mean that state is a dictatorship (referring to Iran).

If you think Canada is an innocent bystander that never twists international law then, well, you're being horribly misguided.

well that's debatable. There was a lot of accusations of voter fraud in the last election and the accusers did have a tendency to get shot up...

You are the one who said someone should put N.K. in it's place, not me. Nobody knows how to effectively deal with this rogue state, certainly not me - nor, it appears, does anybody else or any civilized state adhering to international norms.

Why don't you tell us how they should deal with N.K.?

get the navy up there and bomb the s*** out of theirs if something like this happens again. That sounds like a plan.

Now we have US allies left to defend themselves cuz big bad America is suddenly impotent.

So I got my first Calculus midterm back today...I got 70% my lowest mark thus far and it's bringing me down, I honestly don't see how I could have done better. The test was worth 20% and it was only 15 multiple choice questions..I'm bummed

Ouch- that's a bad marking scheme. Each mark worth over 1%! Keep practicing and watch the class average. Depending on the school and class average, bell curving may come in. ;)

So I got my first Calculus midterm back today...I got 70% my lowest mark thus far and it's bringing me down, I honestly don't see how I could have done better. The test was worth 20% and it was only 15 multiple choice questions..I'm bummed

It's only worth 20%. You can still recover. Make an appointment to see your exam & figure out where you went wrong, then study harder/more efficiently for the next one.

McGill is doing us a favour by saving urogenital system for before christmas break. Something I've seen way too many times in UG. 40% of the class isn't even in lectures. And everyone is going away somewhere this weekend except me....which is an odd reversal. I'm actually kinda bored right now. :confused:

You are still welcome to drive over here and help me pack!

I have my first neuro-anatomy bell-ringer exam coming up. Pretty excited!

*opens up a champagne bottle* It is time to celebrate because one of the leading researchers in the field, the person I look up to, the person with whom I want to do my Ph.D., just agreed to collaborate on a study with my supervisor and me with sheer enthusiasm and excitement. OMFG :eek:

I am on cloud nine..... or above it.

AND I finally managed to get the equipment, book the room and I'm starting pilot testing on Friday. OMFG... :D

Archived