Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

That's what my friend and lawyer fear--that he will up and leave. But it will ruin him. Lawyer doesn't want to press criminal charges b/c that also prevents him from paying me anything, but he will threaten it, apparently. Lol. At least I picked a good lawyer.

Sounds like Andrew is going thru a tough reality check himself and once he is officially on notice of what he is required to do, itis more likely than not that he will comply with a Court Order. He has lost control but does not reralize it yet. And he loves his children and wants to improve himself, to protect hiself, not ruin himself. If he has a decent lawyer like you do, this will help him deal with reality. Best of luck in these difficult times.

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have concluded, late last night, that both of my roommates are total idiots. One of them should just go to the hairstylist and dye her hair blond because it would suit her better. She wanted to mix honey with butter in a cup and eat it - reverse of what I told her "put a bit of butter on your toast and then put a layer of honey - makes it less sweet". The other should learn some manners, like NOT burping into someone's face.... or NOT cleaning the kitchen cupboard with a toilet brush because that's the only brush she owns.... :eek:

I didn't think people like this existed... but apparently I live with them.

Oh yes... and good luck to the new roomies. They will need it. I'm OUTTA here officially on December 23.

This is why I live by myself. :P

EDIT: Because most people wouldn't be able to deal with my...."living conditions".

Sounds like Andrew is going thru a tough reality check himself and once he is officially on notice of what he is required to do, itis more likely than not that he will comply with a Court Order. He has lost control but does not reralize it yet. And he loves his children and wants to improve himself, to protect hiself, not ruin himself. If he has a decent lawyer like you do, this will help him deal with reality. Best of luck in these difficult times.

Not necessarily. The man is a narcissist--he cannot handle losing control.

Awe cnuss, why is he acting Like this?is he acting out because he disagrees with the divorce?

I wish you strength, courage, and peace in a time like this. Hope all goes well.

Nope. It's the reason why I left him--he always acts like this.

Yeah, Law, I haven't included any details that I am not permitted to share, don't worry.

My dog sees herself in the mirror...

Whenever we are out for a nihttime walk she looks at herself in the glass doors along the way. Whenever we pass one- a quick glance towards herself.

The funniest thing happened when she got into her wheelchair- she barked at her reflection the first time she saw herself! She stared for a second, and then figured it out and seemed a little embarassed. :)

Now she's back to normal, the quick glance at herself when she passes.

The place is like a sheet of ice here and I think she's going stir crazy becuase we can't walk. We had a total wipeout this morning.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

On another note, my roommate has been taking a shower for the past plus/minus 1 hour. What a waste of water.....:

I'm willing to bet that you're roommate isn't just showering. :eek:

What I watch to procrastinate:

*sigh*....it's just NEVER going to get better than this

I watch this.....ya I'm weird.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud_ex4DYZoc&feature=related

wanted:

drop dead gorgeous girl with the following criterion:

-must be between the age of 20-24

-must be shorter or equal to 5'8"

-must at least have some sort of appreciation for music

-must be willing to do adventurous things without much hesitation

-must be on the far right end of the emotional<->rational spectrum

-must be okay with moving around the country a minimum of 3 times in the next 10 years

-must be okay with settling down in Eastern Canada/the New England states.

please forward your dating resume to my inbox.

-NM

I'm willing to bet that you're roommate isn't just showering. :eek:

I watch this.....ya I'm weird.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud_ex4DYZoc&feature=related

I was just about to comment that that can't possibly be the norm, lol.

And I love thee Avatar!

haha... Thanks. It's this awesome program I'm going to learn in December once I get my hands on it and the license as well.

wanted:

-must be okay with moving around the country a minimum of 3 times in the next 10 years

-NM

Happy hunting! lol :D

wanted:

-NM

Your requirements are too stringent. I don't meet them. :P

Interesting to note that you do not say anything about body type. You say 'drop dead gorgeous' but that's not specific enough about it. Highly unusual in a 'dating' ad. :P

Archived