Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. I stink of cadavers and/or latex gloves. I shall be thrilled when the semester ends, and I don't have to do anat labs any longer.

Somebody threw a sandwich out in our lab and now flys have descended upon ALL our cadavers. Cadaver #21 is infested with maggots. I'm not sure what that group will do...lol! WTF do you tell the family when that happens?? (we have to meet the family next summer and thank them and stuff)

Yes, but can they succeed? :P

This is exactly why some men can play games with women so easily. All men act like dogs. Some act like (gasp!) intelligent dogs. ie. same ideas and motives, more subtle execution to deceive the oh-so-smart women. :P

Our Lives Are All About Reproduction

This is exactly why some men can play games with women so easily. All men act like dogs. Some act like (gasp!) intelligent dogs. ie. same ideas and motives, more subtle execution to deceive the oh-so-smart women. :P

All men act like dogs b/c all men are dogs. Smart females allow men to think they are deceving the opposite sex. :P In the end, nature plays its role and all is well.

All men act like dogs b/c all men are dogs. Smart females allow men to think they are deceving the opposite sex. :P In the end, nature plays its role and all is well.

Hm. Maybe I'm getting my karma at this point. I've certainly played my games in the past. Perhaps what I'm getting now is just my due.

I don't think all men are dogs.

FTR- I love my dog a lot... I do not love all men a lot :D

Archived