Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got offered a TA job next semester! Pays 1900/month for 12 hours/week. I currently make 1700$/month for 40 hours of research so this is amazing. It's an undergraduate Bachelor of Health Sciences Statistics course.

...I wonder how many pm101 gunners I will be teaching? hahaha

Sweet.

hehehe does this signature help?
Yes. I'll never mistake another STG as you again!

La, la, la.....

Just sitting here waiting for my prof to arrive so I can start writing my final exam. She's an hour late!!! I could study, but, meh....I'm pretty confident about getting an A on the exam, and I know I can't end up with anything more than an A since the exam is worth only 35%....sooooo..... I'll just waste my time.....no wait....enlighten myself, by reading PM101 :D

La, la, la.....

Just sitting here waiting for my prof to arrive so I can start writing my final exam. She's an hour late!!! I could study, but, meh....I'm pretty confident about getting an A on the exam, and I know I can't end up with anything more than an A since the exam is worth only 35%....sooooo..... I'll just waste my time.....no wait....enlighten myself, by reading PM101 :D

Oh damn! I'm so jealous. I don't have a single exam worth less than 60% :(

Good luck!

La, la, la.....

My final today, I calculated that I need about 80% for an A+, but something like less than 70% to drop to an A-.

This is my bird course. :D

I'm close to passing out. The past 3 days have been crazy busy and I've been getting TERRIBLE sleep. I just need to last til 6pm (my supervisor wanted to have a meeting then...random)

and then it's time for beers and 100 wings/14.99$ followed by Inception on Blu-Ray on our new Panasonic plasma + Bose sound system. Needless to say I'm a little excited.

lol, spend some time with McGill med students and you'll see that they are waaaayyyyy more stressed about just passing than anyone I've ever seen in undergrad stress about anything.

However, Dee is facing unit 3, which is the least painful of all of them, so he'll be fine...and in a few months, absolutely shocked at just how little he learned about the reproductive system. lol

Lol then you should come down to toronto and see how stressed my classmates r.

Archived