Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats Cnussy, there's still some justice in this world.

Thank god. I was feeling so defeated, esp. after last weekend...(anyone wants to know, can ask me about it...I'm fine with explaining, but really shouldn't on here)...couldn't understand how someone who hurt me so much and for so long would be allowed to do it again.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Only thing left to discuss is alimony--that comes in January.

I won: 5/2 custody (primary residence with me), child support, and a police enforcement clause (Brought on by last weekend...worse weekend of my life to date).

Can't really say more than that on here, other than the fact that I sat waiting for court for 6hrs and ended up not having to go in at all. ****.

Marvelous news Cnussey! In you having obtained the police enforcement clause, he has learned that misconduct can be expensive in terms of his credibility, looking badly in Court and that he only is shooting himself in the foot. So, he will learn to behave b/c it is in his own best interests and he will play games less.

And your lawyer did an excellent job. He will again do so in January. Now, have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your kids. :)

Marvelous news Cnussey! In you having obtained the police enforcement clause, he has learned that misconduct can be expensive in terms of his credibility, looking badly in Court and that he only is shooting himself in the foot. So, he will learn to behave b/c it is in his own best interests and he will play games less.

And your lawyer did an excellent job. He will again do so in January. Now, have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your kids. :)

Thank you, but sadly, with a narcissist, he didn't learn anything. He doesn't actually believe he did anything wrong. LOL

Big day today. Need to breathe and hopefully I won't be asked again to do lab work. I stayed up all night and I'm still awake and worked on the darn report so that I'd have it ready for my defense on Monday. I hope they like this piece of work...

Anyways, lunch today. FINALLY. Fingers crossed this goes well. :o

Big day today. Need to breathe and hopefully I won't be asked again to do lab work. I stayed up all night and I'm still awake and worked on the darn report so that I'd have it ready for my defense on Monday. I hope they like this piece of work...

Anyways, lunch today. FINALLY. Fingers crossed this goes well. :o

We had a tree up in our lab. Made it much more fun. (Printout of a brain acted as the tree topper).

We had a tree up in our lab. Made it much more fun. (Printout of a brain acted as the tree topper).

Hahahaha... That's cool. We didn't have anything like that. Actually, our Christmas party was canceled last minute. If I had my own place at Loo, I would have just moved the party to my place. I really dislike when people cancel because "not enough" people were coming (there were like 10 of us coming)... :rolleyes:

The goal is to have my own place by next year Christmas. For that, I'm going to start really working my butt off.

Edit: I'm really starting to think that my roommate doesn't get enough sex. She's spent the last hour and a half in the shower and she has an exam soon (she said she's supposed to leave by 9am and now it is 10am). I need to take a shower too and get ready!!!! Jeez. As well as do minor edits on my thesis. GAH

Edit 2: OMFG... Now my OTHER roommate went into the bathroom and turned on ventilation which is buzzing in my room and now she's taking the darn shower. They USUALLY take shower in the evening.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... I'm starting to become really pissed off.

We had our department Christmas party last night and when we (a group of students) got there the first thing the department chair said to us was "There's an open bar! Free drinks for everyone!!!!!" It's a good thing his wife came with him because he took full advantage of the open bar. Also, I now have an excellent story involving him, a Christmas stocking, and H1N1 to use if I ever need anything from the department in the future. lol.

Think about it.... why would anyone take a 2 hour SHOWER every single day? I highly doubt she is showering.... if you know what I mean... :rolleyes:

enlighten us leap... ;)

i'm impressed that your place is able to maintain hot water for that long.

i've heard people do some of their best thinking in the shower... maybe she likes to "think" in the shower.

enlighten us leap... ;)

i'm impressed that your place is able to maintain hot water for that long.

i've heard people do some of their best thinking in the shower... maybe she likes to "think" in the shower.

Yeah... does this thinking involve a lot of "ahhhhs and uhhhhhs"? :P

Removable showerhead or no? Could help you find the answer to the puzzle.

Nope. Not removable. But I have figured out a way she can do it... I mean anyone can really do it in the shower.

Is this the same girl who left her hair on the shower wall, Leap? Because that was just gross.

Nope. It's my other roommate. Honestly... I don't get it. Because she has a new guy every single day - I mean she likes a new guy every single day. She doesn't bring ALL of them home... thank God...

It takes her TWO HOURS? No wonder she's single.

Yeah. Agreed. Maybe I should tell her this? lol

So. I saw a really cute guy at Safeway. In the aisle of tea.

I bet he's a plant from Tetley. Because he was there I picked up a 144 carton of teabags.

He smiled too.

Too bad I have no voice right now.

*smile back*

Heehee.

Your safeway has an entire aisle for tea? or is it just a subsection of an aisle... this is manitoba afterall...

Poor ren! Feel better little one.

Archived