Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

my cat, when he was a kitten fetched... now, 5 years later, he looks at me like i'm a moron when i throw his little ball...

also, just saw black swan... eff i love natalie portman...

I have just discovered that not only can cats learn to play fetch, but my kitten has taught itself how to and is trying to teach me.

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought something from hongkong off ebay once, took about two weeks to get here on "standard international shipping".

Well; I ordered Dec 23 and they promise delivery by Dec 28; but it wasn't eve picked up by the HK postal service until Dec 30th. :P Their dates are kinda off.

I bought something from hongkong off ebay once, took about two weeks to get here on "standard international shipping".

Good to know; I paid $15 extra for express shipping and I am frowning at their lack of express-ness. I wanna dress like FOB nowwwww. LOL. jk! :P

BTW: A commercial just came on TV promising that you can buy confidence. My interest was piqued ... in a Depends commercial. Damn!

my cat, when he was a kitten fetched... now, 5 years later, he looks at me like i'm a moron when i throw his little ball...

also, just saw black swan... eff i love natalie portman...

Hahah oh dear... well mine's still playful at the age of 7 months :)

Ya she's good in everything, even as a child (I just watched the proffesional/leon)

I'm interested to see how my body handles kickboxing after holiday laziness... dear body, I'm sorry in advance

Good luck! I lovvvve kickboxing. I'm sure you'll do great. I'm going to start jogging again. I just need a gym buddy and I'm good for the semester.

Archived