Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I was right. Superbowl party was uncomfortable. Only saving factor was that the Packers won.

I also have Thriller stuck in my head. Grr.

You've got guts for going! I doubt I'd have managed it at all.

I like the weather today. Nice snow and +1`C :D If only all of winter were like this...

I like the weather today. Nice snow and +1`C :D If only all of winter were like this...

sun is shining out here in vancouver. it's a little windy and crisp- i'd say somewhere in the +3-6 C range... not too shabby.

My fail of the day:

[/img]

Geez, Quebec drivers. Maybe they should drive slower. :rolleyes:

Well, I ended up winning ~$1000, so that made it more manageable. lol

And the weather here is lovely too. Especially this past weekend. It was so warm, the ice sculptures started to melt at Winterlude.

My heart was broken years ago and yet, he keeps trampling all over it...which one of you is closest to me? I need a hug. Or a shot of rum. Both.
I was going to type "*getting in car to give C a hug*", and then I remembered that the car I drove was actually ex's car that I borrowed. *sigh* I guess e-hugs will have to do.

*super e-hugs* ♥

While everyone here is slaving away at school, interviews, waiting for interviews, etc. Our epic Mithril has been making crazy progress with girls... if only I could be him.. it would be amazing. 4.40 GPA, 36 MCAT, interviews with epic schools around the continent, and picking up chicks all over the place.. my idol

ps: applesauce, if you are reading this... we think your cute

LOL i just discovered this thread.. and you guys just made my day! :D

hilarious! =D

Did you see it last night??!! *You know it's thrilllllaaaa, thrilla night!! and no one's gonna save ya from the beast about to strike!* :P

It was sooo good :D

I don't watch it on the tv. I download torrents onto my laptop and watch it on that. That way I can save the episodes until the dvds come out.

It was awesome. I'm waiting for the episode in which they do my fav song from Rent. Do you read the Glee wiki site?

http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/Glee_TV_Show_Wiki

Another funny show you might want to watch is Hot In Cleveland with Betty White. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Did you see it last night??!! *You know it's thrilllllaaaa, thrilla night!! and no one's gonna save ya from the beast about to strike!* :P

It was sooo good :D

I was actually disappointed with Thriller. It was good, but it was so hyped up that it didn't meet those expectations. New episode tonight though.

Windchill -26`C !!!

I'm so glad I'm at home today.

It's not that bad. I just came back from Toronto.

For those who sent me PMs, I'm MIA for the next week - I can't answer to them. I shouldn't even be on here because the work that needs to get done will never get done. So, be patient... I'll respond... in 2 weeks. :rolleyes:

I was actually disappointed with Thriller. It was good, but it was so hyped up that it didn't meet those expectations. New episode tonight though.

Lol, I loved it :D But then again, I'm a massive MJ fan. I was waiting them to do MJ since the show started! And omg, I forget there was another episode today! Thanks :)

Archived