Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you ever watch this kid? (Amazing!)

Fantastic. That kid is great.

Lol, I loved it :D But then again, I'm a massive MJ fan. I was waiting them to do MJ since the show started! And omg, I forget there was another episode today! Thanks :)
Did you watch last night? During the scene in the Gap store, I just kept thinking "This isn't going to end well." lol. Valentine's episode = not my cup of tea

Did you watch last night? During the scene in the Gap store, I just kept thinking "This isn't going to end well." lol. Valentine's episode = not my cup of tea

I really liked it! Hahahahaha I loved PYT, and I love how Puck is in love with the female wrestler, and Santana... ohhh she was so evil! It was great. My only complaint - where was Sue?!

I really liked it! Hahahahaha I loved PYT, and I love how Puck is in love with the female wrestler, and Santana... ohhh she was so evil! It was great. My only complaint - where was Sue?!
Sue. What about Emma & Dr. Carl. Those 2 have been mia for a while.

It's snowing here and the weatherman said it was supposed to be sunny. I guess sunny is kind of close to blizzard weather...

Sue. What about Emma & Dr. Carl. Those 2 have been mia for a while.

In my opinion (don't hate me! lol) those two characters are bland, bland like peanut butter sandwiches with the crust cut off. Sue has the best lines and I missed her!

"I thought I smelled cookies wafting from the ovens of the little elves that live in your hair.

---

I might buy a small diaper for your chin, because it looks like a baby’s ass.

---

I will no longer be carrying around photo ID. Know why? People should know who I am.

---

I’m going to ask you to smell your armpits. That’s the smell of failure, and it’s stinking up my office.

---

I don’t trust a man with curly hair. I can’t help picturing small birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting." - Sue Sylvester

begin rant

my posture and shoulders are just buggered...

i hunch/slouch and can feel my shoulders slowly rounding in further and further... they may end up touching at some point

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

stupid shoulder injury from years ago that caused nerve damage and a winged scapula... that effed me right up for a year!

i'm still suffering and need to get it looked at again because this is effing ridic.

i'm starting to feel pain almost all the time every single day!

my benefits program sucks through my work though so i end up getting a total of 4 dollars covered for my physio appts.

i also need to go to the dentist...:(

my body is buggered...

end rant.

oh, did i mention that i hate conventional gyms... with the lifting of barbells and the douches that walk around like they own the place. i just want a nice gym that isn't crazy busy that doesn't charge you hundreds of dollars per month and make you feel like a jackass for wanting more from your gym/trainers.

end rant 2.0

I feel for you... of course my body went from Ironman 1 week before my birthday to bedridden/injured/debilitated within 2 months of turning 30. :(

This weekend is the most important right now, I'm sure you're focusing on that. Good news- adrenaline from excitement will help take away the pain, or at least make you forget it. :)

Sorry I don't live in Van- I could train you. :)

begin rant

my posture and shoulders are just buggered...

i hunch/slouch and can feel my shoulders slowly rounding in further and further... they may end up touching at some point

my body is buggered...

end rant.

oh, did i mention that i hate conventional gyms... with the lifting of barbells and the douches that walk around like they own the place. i just want a nice gym that isn't crazy busy that doesn't charge you hundreds of dollars per month and make you feel like a jackass for wanting more from your gym/trainers.

end rant 2.0

Hockey conversation with someone who don't care about the sport at all.

Girl: Hey Thatonekid, did you know that the Sens traded Fisher?

Me: What? Really?

Girl: Yeah!

Me: *confused that she knows something like this*

Me: I didn't know that you were interested in trade season.

Girl: Well, I'm really sad about this.

Me: I guess that's understandable. He was a solid player.

Girl: I mean, who am I supposed to cheer for now. He was the only good-looking one. I'm never listeneing to a Carrie Underwood song again!

Me: :|

Girl: You should be more outraged! :mad:

It may not read like a funny conversation, but it was at the time. She was super angry that the Sens traded the best looking guy (in her opinion).

Hockey conversation with someone who don't care about the sport at all.

Girl: Hey Thatonekid, did you know that the Sens traded Fisher?

Me: What? Really?

Girl: Yeah!

Me: *confused that she knows something like this*

Me: I didn't know that you were interested in trade season.

Girl: Well, I'm really sad about this.

Me: I guess that's understandable. He was a solid player.

Girl: I mean, who am I supposed to cheer for now. He was the only good-looking one. I'm never listeneing to a Carrie Underwood song again!

Girl: You should be more outraged! :mad:

It may not read like a funny conversation, but it was at the time. She was super angry that the Sens traded the best looking guy (in her opinion).

mike fisher is pretty good looking. he's also a good player:P

Renin dislikes yesstyle. Very much. But that is another story.

Nordic print was really big at Suzy Shier this past season. :) You might be able to find something cheap and cute. Wont last you very long, but will be cheap!

Renin dislikes yesstyle. Very much. But that is another story.

Nordic print was really big at Suzy Shier this past season. :) You might be able to find something cheap and cute. Wont last you very long, but will be cheap!

Lol we usually have about 3 months more of cold weather here. I like loose fitting, cute clothes. Typical style for me: long fitting sweater or cardigan, cute leggings, and high boots. Usually, Suzy Shier clothes are a bit too big for me, in odd places like the shoulders, and make me look funny! But still, I should check it out... I need new clothes. Do you wear blazers?

Archived