Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re: jeans

I appreciate practicality, and those things are not practical.

Besides- it will provide endless fodder for their kids to bug them with when they get old.

Actually- who am I to judge- my dad runs marathons and wears short shorts (still- in his 60s) but he DOES have runner legs!

p.s. I sprayed catnip in the living room and the cat went crazy, and now he is velcro-d to the carpet and screaming/hissing his little kitty lungs out. Hlarious. Dude, I'm not going to help a claws-out cat, so stop looking at me like that.

Besides- it will provide endless fodder for their kids to bug them with when they get old.

Actually- who am I to judge- my dad runs marathons and wears short shorts (still- in his 60s) but he DOES have runner legs!

p.s. I sprayed catnip in the living room and the cat went crazy, and now he is velcro-d to the carpet and screaming/hissing his little kitty lungs out. Hlarious. Dude, I'm not going to help a claws-out cat, so stop looking at me like that.

too funny of course:D and bad for their health too...

Haha. I know they're bad for you, but if the guy has a nice @$$ then there's no harm is checking him out, right?! lol. But I do find it funny sometimes and often want to yell out "Can you please just buy tighter?! These are not tight enough." lol. I can't help but stare though. lol. ;)

Okay. I have a question. Ladies, what do you think of guys who wear skinny jeans? And I mean, like, tight, tight, TIGHT skinny jeans? Do you think it's hot or ridiculously funny? :P

I'll keep opinions to myself until I see what other people think. lol

Depends how hard it is to get them out of said jeans.

Okay. I have a question. Ladies, what do you think of guys who wear skinny jeans? And I mean, like, tight, tight, TIGHT skinny jeans? Do you think it's hot or ridiculously funny? :P

I'll keep opinions to myself until I see what other people think. lol

The crazy tight skinny jeans? IMO- horrendous (sorry guys who wear them). It honestly looks ridiculous. Like props to you (as in the guys I see wearing them) for being small enough to actually fit into them (God knows I can't even fit into the girls skinny jeans- damn you skater's bum! lol) but seriously- you look ridiculous. You look like a girl. Or Justin Bieber. Neither of which is a good thing.

But on the flip side, the crazy falling-down-to-your-ankles-crotch-at-your-knees baggy pants are just as bad. Either buy the proper size, or a belt. You look just as ridiculous as the guys with the sperm-killing skinny jeans. It should take effort to pants you. Not your own sneeze.

Depends how hard it is to get them out of said jeans.

LOL! Renin, I <3 you.

EDIT: I also love those shoes Renin! You have crazy good taste! If I ever end up going to Manitoba, I need you as a fashion consultant! I love wearing heels (especially since being so short- 5'- I'm STILL shorter than everyone. I could wear stilts and still be shorter I think :rolleyes:) and those heels are SO cute. I wish it weren't so icy here in the winter, I'd wear mine more!

The crazy tight skinny jeans? IMO- horrendous (sorry guys who wear them). It honestly looks ridiculous. Like props to you (as in the guys I see wearing them) for being small enough to actually fit into them (God knows I can't even fit into the girls skinny jeans- damn you skater's bum! lol) but seriously- you look ridiculous. You look like a girl. Or Justin Bieber. Neither of which is a good thing.

But on the flip side, the crazy falling-down-to-your-ankles-crotch-at-your-knees baggy pants are just as bad. Either buy the proper size, or a belt. You look just as ridiculous as the guys with the sperm-killing skinny jeans. It should take effort to pants you. Not your own sneeze.

Hahahaha... I can fit into any pair of skinny jeans!!!!! *looks around* I love them. It's different when they're on a girl. And it's different when they're on a guy. I'd much prefer he wore skinny jeans than those baggy, see-your-bum jeans. I know of a guy who is not small enough to fit into them (he's VERY well built) but he still fits into them. lol. And you know what?! You're going to nail me for saying this, but he looks pretty darn good in them plus the nice shoes and a coat. Mmmmmmm.... *leap's eyes twirl* lol

Archived