Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found my shoes! They were on the kitchen counter next to the toaster :confused: I have no clue how they got there. lol

Wouldn't it be cooler if you went without shoes?! lol. I'm actually thinking of doing that... I asked my supervisor for advice about the presentation and his comment was

"....if you have talents like ‘American Idol’ or even circus type tricks, that would be the time to break them out."

LOL

Wouldn't it be cooler if you went without shoes?! lol. I'm actually thinking of doing that... I asked my supervisor for advice about the presentation and his comment was

"....if you have talents like ‘American Idol’ or even circus type tricks, that would be the time to break them out."

LOL

lol. Nice. But I think it's a bit too cold in Calgary right now to go without shoes.

Both my son and I had incredible fevers yesterday that wouldn't seem to drop at all...39.1 for hours regardless of tylenol, cool baths, etc. Two of us finally went to sleep after eating a half-dozen Popsicles and woke up fever-free. I still feel like my body was run over by a truck though.

Now I understand why people in cities get their flu shots :\

life is not fair.

i have been sick all reading week and haven't finished ANY of my four assignments that are due Monday or Tuesday. Not to mention, I am not in top form for my only interview this weekend :(

This is not good. Must think positively!

You too?! Friday of reading week I was dizzy all day and that night I had the seizure...spent the next three/four days in the hospital...come home and the three of us catch the flu! Nasty, nasty fevers.

I haven't read anything and I haven't written anything and I definitely haven't enjoyed anything!

Attn: Gleeks

I caught up on this weeks episode. Loved it!! Blame it on the ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-alcohol. I thought the script was really clever this week. Thoughts?

I did not care for that eppy. I don't drink if that tells you why. Looking forward to seeing the next two eppies.

Oh yeah...currently watching the snowstorm.

You too?! Friday of reading week I was dizzy all day and that night I had the seizure...spent the next three/four days in the hospital...come home and the three of us catch the flu! Nasty, nasty fevers.

I haven't read anything and I haven't written anything and I definitely haven't enjoyed anything!

A lot of people are suddenly falling ill with the flu. I realize I've said this to you already but, get well soon!

This has nothing to do with this post, but I sent you a pm. Let me know if you didn't get it though, because pm101 is freaking out on me.

Got it! Thanks so much! :D

I like the preservation diet: alcohol, salt, elevators.

I knew there was a reason I liked you;). Ok, there's probably several, but this just added to it! lol! Don't forget full-fat foods, carbs, and butter!

Officially nominated for an award.... YAY!!!!

Congrats leap!!

My body hates me...now I have a fever.

*e-hugs* Hope you get better soon! You need some good luck soon Cnuss!

I found my shoes! They were on the kitchen counter next to the toaster. I have no clue how they got there. lol

Magic elves? Ghosts? Sleepwalking in the night? Considering they're shoes, they got up and walked there on their own? :P

life is not fair.

i have been sick all reading week and haven't finished ANY of my four assignments that are due Monday or Tuesday. Not to mention, I am not in top form for my only interview this weekend

This is not good. Must think positively!

*e-hugs!* I think there must be something going around- I know a lot of people sick. And now I'm sick too... so sick I didn't skate much yesterday and I'm not going today:eek:. I hope you get better soon LL! Kick ass in Calgary this weekend (same with everyone else who has a Calgary interview)! Dress warm. It's freakin cold. At least up here in Edmonton.

My regular dentist took out 2 teeth from my head in the last week. :)

I have heard that it might be done for free at the ER if you need it, but mine cost about $30 each and I would much rather a dentist do it in a real dentist's office.

My new dentist is AWESOME, I have never had such painless injections.

My regular dentist took out 2 teeth from my head in the last week. :)

I have heard that it might be done for free at the ER if you need it, but mine cost about $30 each and I would much rather a dentist do it in a real dentist's office.

My new dentist is AWESOME, I have never had such painless injections.

If you have insurance, then it's free for you either way. If you have no dental coverage, your province only covers you if it's done by an "oral surgeon" in the hospital. Some dentists also have OR time in hospitals. You can also get GA in the hospital.

Archived