Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

I don't like or dislike it - meaning that if I miss it or have something else planned I don't go out of my way to watch it online later, but whan I'm home yes I do watch it, while doing a few other things at the same time ;) ... i did really like the thriller and Madonna episode and like the fact that they are finally adding original songs!

I'm still waiting from physics midterm result (looooong) and I'm now preparing for my calculus 2nd midterm :S. Calculus and me are like an unhappy, angry, old married couple that argue a whole lot, haven't slept in the same room for years and don't even say hi to each other in the morning but are obliged to be together for some reason I have yet to understand! :P Wanna take my calculus exam, I'll do your essay?

C

Haha okay then, I'm "unique"! Haha! I've forgotten, do you like Glee? It's on tmrw... so excited!!

Ohh and I did well on my physics test! Thank you, dear MCAT, for forcing me to study physics last summer until I wanted to pass out! lol

Annnd back to my essay... doo doo

Lol, cute!

Best rejection letter reaction ever:

Oh my gosh it's a doggie train...

Squeeeee!

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like or dislike it - meaning that if I miss it or have something else planned I don't go out of my way to watch it online later, but whan I'm home yes I do watch it, while doing a few other things at the same time ;) ... i did really like the thriller and Madonna episode and like the fact that they are finally adding original songs!

I'm still waiting from physics midterm result (looooong) and I'm now preparing for my calculus 2nd midterm :S. Calculus and me are like an unhappy, angry, old married couple that argue a whole lot, haven't slept in the same room for years and don't even say hi to each other in the morning but are obliged to be together for some reason I have yet to understand! :P Wanna take my calculus exam, I'll do your essay?

C

Lol, cute!

Best rejection letter reaction ever:

OMG that was to die for!!!! That was the cutest, most adorable thing I've ever seen in my entire life! :D Loved it!

C

Nice analogy! But yeah, Haha nahh that's ok about writing your exam :) if I were better at calc I'd live to help u out but me and calc are not on the best of terms... Got my midterm back today. Not good, but luckily my teacher will adjust the tests in the end to give us out best mark possible. If I do better on my final than my midterm 2, he will only use my midterm 1 and final exam mark. Calc 2 is brutal though, best of luck! I hope you two reconcile.

I just found (earlier today) the coolest website/app in a while.

It's called padmapper.com... I'm sure others have heard of it, but I just found it today!

This thing is wicked awesome. It pulls all of the different ads for housing in the entire effing city from different sites and puts them on a google map for you. You get to see where it is on the map and see the price breakdown, pictures, links to the post... oh man, it's the perfect website for me to waste hours of my day on... fantasizing about living somewhere else:P.

This is not an advertisement or endorsement of padmapper.com... :)

padmapper.com

LOL@ renin!

off in my own little world, i am writing yet another assignment. this makes #6 out of 7 that have been due in the last week. I hate compacted terms.

I hate them almost as much as I will hate the compacted exam week (3 exams in 3 days, if you count the first one that is this friday, that makes it 4 exams in 5 days).

All I can say is, this semester has shown me that I still have the overnighter in me! this can only mean good things should I be accepted into med...I have academic stamina! woohoo! :D

Haha okay then, I'm "unique"! Haha! I've forgotten, do you like Glee? It's on tmrw... so excited!! Apparently someone is going to die this season during regionals?

Ohh and I did well on my physics test! Thank you, dear MCAT, for forcing me to study physics last summer until I wanted to pass out! lol

Annnd back to my essay... doo doo

I bet that Pavarotti's going to die. Who else would they kill off?

I was at the market today.

I saw some mounties.

How could I possibly not go flirt?

In summary:

They gave me a weird look.

I need more flirting practice.

lol. At least you tried. And what happened with the resident? Or is he old news?

Pfffffftttt hahaha the canary?!??!
Yeah. According to Ausiello (a spoiler guy):

The Grim Reaper, of all people, will be crashing Regionals! Rumor has it someone will sing their swan song just prior to the big competish. And to say the tragedy has a significant impact on the long-awaited event is big freakin’ understatement.

I never said the death was big — I said the fallout was. And the only other clue you’re getting is the gender of the victim: male.

So I'm going with Pavarotti. What other guy would it be who would have an impact on regionals?

^ confused by all this talk above. Maybe I really should start watching Glee!

In other news, the misfortunes of mm88 continue by the means of more disappointing grades and a new development/diagnosis in the knee situation - PCL tear! (before today, I had never heard of a PCL. lol) May require surgery, appointment with the ortho in a few weeks. *sigh

This semester is quickly turning into a saga of misfortunes.... LOL

Omg.... right now I'm in love with hot dogs... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood....

I came up with something really cool early morning today which somehow works. LOL. I don't even know how because I was seeing lightening bolts on the computer screen when it popped into my head.... Now, just to get the presentation slides ready.... WOOOOOT! :D

Omg.... right now I'm in love with hot dogs... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood....

I came up with something really cool early morning today which somehow works. LOL. I don't even know how because I was seeing lightening bolts on the computer screen when it popped into my head.... Now, just to get the presentation slides ready.... WOOOOOT! :D

In your hypnopompic state? :) They say those ideas/thoughts are uncluttered and give you a certain clarity that you were missing.

In your hypnopompic state? :) They say those ideas/thoughts are uncluttered and give you a certain clarity that you were missing.

Yeah... I was up all night running stats and I thought I'd go insane... lol. Somehow the equation I came up with works for upper limbs.... It's like magic. Maybe I should stay up and exhaust myself more often?! lol

In other news, the misfortunes of mm88 continue by the means of more disappointing grades and a new development/diagnosis in the knee situation - PCL tear! (before today, I had never heard of a PCL. lol) May require surgery, appointment with the ortho in a few weeks. *sigh

Sounds like you need to start watching Glee :) It is a really awesome show that always makes you happy. I guess that's why they called it Glee. ;)

Seriously though, I hope your knee gets better!

It's 8pm in my neck of the woods... studying for claculus exam while watching Glee... and guess who just died??

lol

Sounds like you need to start watching Glee :) It is a really awesome show that always makes you happy. I guess that's why they called it Glee. ;)

I'm so sorry! Any ligament in the knee is a bad thing. :(

My dog had ACL surgery a long time ago and it was great for her, but it was never quite the same (she was already 7-8 yrs old, but she still was able to do 20km on trail afterwards). If they do recommend surgery, don't wait to have it done.

I'm still waiting on my bone scan results- an MRI might be needed and then they might recommend back surgery. It is a scary thing, I know. :(

Archived