Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

mmmmm:) I love homemade tiramisu and pizza!!!!

Karma, you would love my handmade pizza :) and my friend's tiramisu was so good! My friends lit up after the first bite. I have some leftover, I'll send it to you via the Internet. 10 second shipping time lol, ready??

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a great night with friends yesterday :) we had an Italian night: boccinci salad, tomato/basil pizza, spinach lasagna, scallops with proscutto (I didn't have this, but everyone loved it), and a giant slice of tiramisu at the end. Everything was made by my friends and I, down to the lady finger batter for the tiramisu and pizza dough :) and, we had a little but of red wine at the end. Overindulgence? maybe. Grateful to have amazing friends? Most definitely, yes.
Mmm. Now I'll be thinking about tiramisu all day...thanks. :mad::P

I was trying to get something approved for a project I'm doing and kept facing people who wouldn't give me the clearance to do what I wanted. It's been going on for over a month. But just now I just got an email from a person with a particular data set that said I can use the stuff that they have. Yay!

Lot of negativity in the forums lately.

It is the winter blues, mixed in with mid-term drama, throw in a little assignment and presentation stress, culumnating with the uncertainty of some members' acceptance into med school. Not to mention the heavyness of world events of late.

Come April, hopefully the forum will be in a more relaxed state as we turn to it to avoid studying for exams....:P

It is the winter blues' date=' mixed in with mid-term drama, throw in a little assignment and presentation stress, culumnating with the uncertainty of some members' acceptance into med school. Not to mention the heavyness of world events of late.

Come April, hopefully the forum will be in a more relaxed state as we turn to it to avoid studying for exams....:P[/quote']Come April, there will be a build up of anxiety for the May results. Not so relaxed as frustrated. lol.

It'll be better in May. Summer's generally a good time around here.

It'll be better in May. Summer's generally a good time around here.

That's because all the people who got rejected are too upset to come on here and read about all the happy accepted students, so the only ones left on here are the happy accepted students. You know which group I am hoping to be in :)

That's because all the people who got rejected are too upset to come on here and read about all the happy accepted students, so the only ones left on here are the happy accepted students. You know which group I am hoping to be in :)
I would think that all applicants this year are hoping to be in that group! I wish I could just skip April and go straight to May.

I would think that all applicants this year are hoping to be in that group! I wish I could just skip April and go straight to May.

Haha yeah! That could be an mmi I question... There is a blue pill which will allow you to skip forward to may13th while maintaining your grades in all your classes... Do you take it?

Yes!!! I mean... Er...No... That is an unfair advantage...

Archived