Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

TOK, I'm sorry to hear that. But what do you not love about that medium rare baseball steak that simply melts in your mouth, as the warm blood from the meat stimulates your palate into an emotion I can only describe as happiness?

It was a bit overpriced though...

mmmmmhhmmmm baseball steak.

that's probably the best thing on the menu.

i will say this- the keg in whistler bites big time.

i'd have to say that i'm more of a boathouse fan than the keg, but that may stem from the location of the boathouse near my place... right on the water, beautiful view and there lounge isn't packed full of people (unlike the keg).

having said all of that, i'd take a night out at las margaritas any day of the week...

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TOK, I'm sorry to hear that. But what do you not love about that medium rare baseball steak that simply melts in your mouth, as the warm blood from the meat stimulates your palate into an emotion I can only describe as happiness?

It was a bit overpriced though...

The warm blood part. eww. I'm not a big meat eater.

mmmmmhhmmmm baseball steak.

that's probably the best thing on the menu.

i will say this- the keg in whistler bites big time.

i'd have to say that i'm more of a boathouse fan than the keg, but that may stem from the location of the boathouse near my place... right on the water, beautiful view and there lounge isn't packed full of people (unlike the keg).

having said all of that, i'd take a night out at las margaritas any day of the week...

Stop making me jealous.

I used to really like going out for meals, but I've learned that I can make a better meal at home by myself. Last night: pork tenderloin medallions (from the farm down the way) with asparagus and oven-roasted seasoned yams.

I only really go out for sushi since I can't make that nearly as well as my friends who own the sushi restaurant. :)

i worked at the keg many many many years ago, and the reason your steak tasted so good was because it was wrapped in bacon fat and seared with butter as it was cooked, no joke ;)

I just finished eating at the Keg. Needless to say it was an AWESOME experience.

Augh!... worst day of my life! :mad: I sideswiped my parents pickup truck into a pole and all I heared was crunch.. followed by a silence.. then OH F**K! coming out of my mouth' date=' truly an out of body experience to say the least..:(

-currently waiting to tell them the bad news..[/quote']

They will be glad to know that you are okay, sweetie. *hug*

Augh!... worst day of my life! :mad: I sideswiped my parents pickup truck into a pole and all I heared was crunch.. followed by a silence.. then OH F**K! coming out of my mouth' date=' truly an out of body experience to say the least..:(

Oh no!

Sorry to hear. You *are* OK though, right?

p.s. I dislike my job so much. Can't wait to feel no longer obligated to be here. Then someone else can deal with this.

I know the feeling...

I backed the new SUV into a parked car 3 days after we bought it :(

If it's any consolation, that was 5 years ago, and they still love me...

Oh, and the parked car....it belonged to a priest...:eek:

:( sorry to hear that. Car accidents are never any fun. If it makes you feel better I'm sitting in a study cube with sticky notes posted over the whole thing with various neuroanatomy drawings. Every once and while people look by and give me that "you're a weirdo" look. Kind of terrified as my mark is not in a great place for this class right now... fml.

Could've been much worse! No other cars involved, no one hurt, you're not hurt, etc. I've done much worse with my parents' car.....on more than one occasion. :o

Thanks for all the positive comments... puts it all in perspective I guess.

I told my mom, she was pissed but didn't really care because the truck is 11 years old and the 4-wheel drive is broken. But still, I thought I was living on borrowed time for about 4 hours..

Time to start studying for exams... :D

Have you tried Morton's? It's even better than the Keg. Best steak around, hands down (at least IMO :D )

If you don't mind cutting your own steak and grilling it yourself, COSTCO has excellent fillets that are really cheap. We by them all the time .. their great. Way better than the overpriced grocery store fillets..

I'm going to see The Room on friday night, and I really didn't want to go (I've seen it before and once was enough) but Tommy Wiseau is going to be there so now we "have" to go. :rolleyes:

I don't know if I should be excited about going or upset that I'm wasting a friday night.

I DID NAWT HIT HER ITS NOT TRU ITS BULL**** I DID NAWT HIT HER I DID NAWWWWTTTTT.

Oh, hi Mark.

Archived