Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awwww, mac.

P.S. Your avatar!!! :o Do you secretly want to destroy earth, mac?

Don't you want to be a Mahou Shojo, Cerena?

Come, let's make a contract :)

Why would an innocent, cute looking avatar like that possibly mean anything/related to the earth's destruction *shifts eyes*

Can't you see my sig, mac? I'm pretty happy being a sailor scout. No lame contracts with devastatingly cute furries. Mahou Shojo? Pfft.

PSH Sailor Scout is SOOOO overrated and besides, Sailor Scouts are Mahou Shojo by technical definition ;)

Isn't that cat Luna considered a furry token mascot?

You know which side you want to be on.

Well, at least making the contract with you would grant me a wish. Hm... going to have to think about that one.

It's bad enough we talk about glee on this forum... but, sailor moon and whatever the hell else you guys are talking about that just takes this to a whole different level of geek.

Although, I've heard some crazy good things about the sailor moon graphic novel series...

OOOH write mine to while you're at it! Only 3 left now so you get off easy :)

TOK, you out of undergrad? in grad school?

Larrivee?

Jake... what's the significance?

second, I didn't even realize you could change your name... is this a new option on the forum?

Larrivee?

Jake... what's the significance?

second, I didn't even realize you could change your name... is this a new option on the forum?

Larrivee is a brand of guitar handmade in Canada, and I make musical love to mine on a very regular basis.

No it's not a new option, I contacted Ian (admin), I wanted to increase anonymity... some of the forum peeps (and maybe YOU) will (if I am so incredibly fortunate) be my classmates in the fall... probably best not everyone know who I am and my stats and how dorky I am for being on here so much, haha.

Larrivee is a brand of guitar handmade in Canada, and I make musical love to mine on a very regular basis.

No it's not a new option, I contacted Ian (admin), I wanted to increase anonymity... some of the forum peeps (and maybe YOU) will (if I am so incredibly fortunate) be my classmates in the fall... probably best not everyone know who I am and my stats and how dorky I am for being on here so much, haha.

What's wrong with not being anonymous? :P

I really have a strong dislike for this job. I cna't wait to be out of here.

FINALS WEEK always sucks! :( ' date=' except for when you destroy an exam....

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

GET SLEEP, STAY COOL, & most importantly TAKE A BREAK once in a while....[/quote']

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have no idea how I did in this last exam... the big one because no one really knows... I'll find out next week but I felt confident about it and now I can't concentrate for the oral part of it... ugh...

Not particularly fond of the ex manipulating me into wanting to stay friends, then ignoring me for extended periods of time, then coming back acting sad when I'm pissed off.

All I really want is some cute, fun girl to make me forget about all the other girls. Sigh, working way too much isn't making that pursuit any easier. Oh well, maybe I'll meet a cute girl in my class next year.

Not particularly fond of the ex manipulating me into wanting to stay friends, then ignoring me for extended periods of time, then coming back acting sad when I'm pissed off.

All I really want is some cute, fun girl to make me forget about all the other girls. Sigh, working way too much isn't making that pursuit any easier. Oh well, maybe I'll meet a cute girl in my class next year.

Would you date a fellow med student? Just curious

Did you guys ever thought of cheating? :o I am not saying that cheating is the solution, but did it ever cross your minds/do it?

Personally, I find it easier to learn something than write information on a piece of paper and find ways to hide it and sneak a peek at it during exams. Any thoughts?

Seriously?

My mom is hilarious..

Me: "Yeah... He's a great guy. Amazing at what he does." *showing a picture of a boy*

Mom: "What did he do? Pop 2 ping pong balls in his mouth before taking that picture?!"

LMAO. :D She also said not to tell him this, but I cried until my stomach hurt. Her comment was about his cheeks - he has one of those cute puffy, round cheeks when he smiles. OMG... I think I'm going to die... my stomach is hurting so much...

Someone like renin :(

Archived