Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen a movie since before Christmas. I can't even remember which movie, but I remember I was kinda disappointed by it. I'm looking forward to seeing XMen First Class. Don't usually like "prequels" but this one looks like it might be ok, we'll see.

I'm also looking forward to part 2 of the final Harry Potter, even though I guess that makes me a masochist seeing as to how they completely destroyed the magic from books 4, 5, 6 and 7. I loved the earlier movies, entertaining, magic. The later ones though? Part 1 last summer was so disappointing.

I haven't seen a movie since before Christmas. I can't even remember which movie, but I remember I was kinda disappointed by it. I'm looking forward to seeing XMen First Class. Don't usually like "prequels" but this one looks like it might be ok, we'll see.

I'm also looking forward to part 2 of the final Harry Potter, even though I guess that makes me a masochist seeing as to how they completely destroyed the magic from books 4, 5, 6 and 7. I loved the earlier movies, entertaining, magic. The later ones though? Part 1 last summer was so disappointing.

Im not one for going out to movies either esp since we bought our 60" LED in November. People in theathers annoy me lol

Plus, i much prefer documentary types over movies

Im not one for going out to movies either esp since we bought our 60" LED in November. People in theathers annoy me lol

Plus, i much prefer documentary types over movies

There you go bragging :P lol

Can you be too lazy to go see movies? I think I am.. train hours on end, spend years and years in school, all fine. But go see a movie and pay the ever increasing ticket prices? ;) I usually go see movies when they've been out for a little while and the theaters are more empty.

There you go bragging :P lol

Can you be too lazy to go see movies? I think I am.. train hours on end, spend years and years in school, all fine. But go see a movie and pay the ever increasing ticket prices? ;) I usually go see movies when they've been out for a little while and the theaters are more empty.

No brag, recognizing my limitation for annoying ppl when i want downtime so if anyone else is like me i highly suggest a good TV. Its really worth its weight in gold and will come in very handy as i go back to school amd we look to cut back on expenses as much as possible :)

I agree with waiting a few weeks. I do this too if we go see a movie.

No brag, recognizing my limitation for annoying ppl when i want downtime so if anyone else is like me i highly suggest a good TV. Its really worth its weight in gold and will come in very handy as i go back to school amd we look to cut back on expenses as much as possible :)

I agree with waiting a few weeks. I do this too if we go see a movie.

Believe me I was only teasing, if I had the money and room for it I'd get a huge screen too!! Or maybe I'll just invest like you say. I have my parents' old 27-in tv now, will do for the time being ;)

Ugh! I hate immunology! Anybody who likes this crap is an absolute nerd! I don't care which interleukins and TNF and alphabetagammaepsilonpsimuthetadeltaomega is activated for infection! I don't get all excited to name the 3456 step process and all the side steps and factors. I just want to know the signs, basic physiology and WTF do I give the patient to make them better!

Hello, $200K LOC lol

Haha! Thats how it starts.

Ugh! I hate immunology! Anybody who likes this crap is an absolute nerd! I don't care which interleukins and TNF and alphabetagammaepsilonpsimuthetadeltaomega is activated for infection! I don't get all excited to name the 3456 step process and all the side steps and factors. I just want to know the signs, basic physiology and WTF do I give the patient to make them better!

Haha! Thats how it starts.

I know! I hated it SO MUCH too!!!!! Gladly this block didn't last long.

Man, I love that stuff. I love mechanisms.

WRT original topic: Dishes.

Spent the long weekend at a friend's family cottage in Muskoka. So happy that it was a nice (and fairly low-rain) weekend. But I hit my leg on a rock wall type thing and now I have lovely bruises. :mad:

Ouch!! Hope they go away soon.

P.S. Glee finale tonight... !

Archived