Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
o man, I did Graham's law just today ------.------"""

We're living such sad lives

We can also look at the individual partial pressures of Cerena's perfume at the public venue, and then examine their unique rate of diffusions. If we were really keen, we could build simplified isolated organic structures of the different reactants in the perfume. Or maybe we could examine the vapour pressure and the colligative effects, since perfume is quite a volatile solution.

OR we could play ps3.

*sigh*

We could float in a river of mercury. Just saying.

Mercury is pretty volatile...we would drown in the fumes. In addition, we would suffer from peripheral neuropathy as a symptom.

That's a pretty gruesome death. But yeah if we were wearing hazmat suits maybe we can bounce on it if the surface tension was strong enough (F= yL)

LOL WE'RE SUCH LOSERS

wow um... so what happens when you spray yourself with too much perfume in the ladies room and you're at a public venue.

fml.

Better the ladies room than the subway don't you think? A girl did that the other day, I thought I was gonna suffocate and apparently so did the other passengers! lol

Man today was such an unproductive day!! It took me until 7:30pm to go through about 40 pages of notes lol. Even doing dishes was more attractive! Couldn't concentrate more than 1/2 a page at a time before something else would cross my mind.

I get super bored running on treadmills. I hate running on treadmills. I love running outside, I never get bored. In fact, to accommodate this, I have a whole Canadian winter running outside ensemble.

+1. Although when I was training for my first marathon, I did manage to get one 18 miler in on the treadmill (the weather was just too nasty to run outside - over 30 C and incredibly high humidity). I did have a couple of movies to watch, to pass the time though, and my husband to supply me with gatorade. :)

I'm packing to move out of my apartment today. My roommate moved out a couple days ago while I was away and took all the lightbulbs in the living room and all the toilet paper. So it's dark and now I have to go to Loblaws for toilet paper instead of pack. I'm not at all impressed :mad:

Who does that? Seriously!

I'm packing to move out of my apartment today. My roommate moved out a couple days ago while I was away and took all the lightbulbs in the living room and all the toilet paper. So it's dark and now I have to go to Loblaws for toilet paper instead of pack. I'm not at all impressed :mad:

Who does that? Seriously!

No way!!! Wow :rolleyes:

+1. Although when I was training for my first marathon, I did manage to get one 18 miler in on the treadmill (the weather was just too nasty to run outside - over 30 C and incredibly high humidity). I did have a couple of movies to watch, to pass the time though, and my husband to supply me with gatorade. :)

The treadmills at our gym (just by the pool deck at the olympic stadium) face the diving tank, so if I time it right I can run while watching Alex Despatie and the other national team divers practice :D Makes time pass a lot more quickly! Unfortunately as it is on a pool deck well it's usually around 25-30C and humid..

The treadmills at our gym (just by the pool deck at the olympic stadium) face the diving tank, so if I time it right I can run while watching Alex Despatie and the other national team divers practice :D Makes time pass a lot more quickly! Unfortunately as it is on a pool deck well it's usually around 25-30C and humid..

This is why I heart lulu lemon IF the girl is in shape...

No way!!! Wow :rolleyes:

Cool on the view. :) Yuck on the conditions. :( That's the one nice thing about having a treadmill at home - I can set the thermostat and the TV to what I want, so the time passes quickly if I need to run on the treadmill. Still, I'd much rather run outdoors, and will run anywhere from -20C to about +25C out. But if it's icy, or if it's really hot and humid out, or below -20, I'll choose the treadmill. Just safer all around, especially for anything over about 10 miles. (I'll do shorter runs outside in the summer when it's hot and humid, but not the really long stuff.)

Cool on the view. :) Yuck on the conditions. :( That's the one nice thing about having a treadmill at home - I can set the thermostat and the TV to what I want, so the time passes quickly if I need to run on the treadmill. Still, I'd much rather run outdoors, and will run anywhere from -20C to about +25C out. But if it's icy, or if it's really hot and humid out, or below -20, I'll choose the treadmill. Just safer all around, especially for anything over about 10 miles. (I'll do shorter runs outside in the summer when it's hot and humid, but not the really long stuff.)

When it's really cold, do you still use the same running shoes? I think the coldest I've run in is around -10, maybe -15, but I just wear my normal running capris with warmer socks and more layers on the top. I need to invest in some cold weather running gear for next year. I can't run in humid weather for long, I have exercise-induced asthma so it gets bad really quickly.

When it's really cold, do you still use the same running shoes? I think the coldest I've run in is around -10, maybe -15, but I just wear my normal running capris with warmer socks and more layers on the top. I need to invest in some cold weather running gear for next year. I can't run in humid weather for long, I have exercise-induced asthma so it gets bad really quickly.

Yep, same running shoes when it's cold out, but special winter socks so my feet stay warm. I don't run when it's icy, but I do have Yaktrax I can put on my shoes if the footing is a little off. I may invest in a pair of the special New Balance running shoes for winter, this coming winter, if I end up running a lot outside - I'll have to see how much time I have with med school for running in the winter!

I do have some lovely warm winter running tights that I bought on sale a couple of years ago - they are wonderful when it's below -15C. :) I also have a pair of windstopper tights and jacket, for when it's a little warmer, but still below zero, and windy out.

Oh yeah: and everything I have is technical fabrics. I sweat so much, even when it's freezing out, that the wicking is a life saver!

Yep, same running shoes when it's cold out, but special winter socks so my feet stay warm. I don't run when it's icy, but I do have Yaktrax I can put on my shoes if the footing is a little off. I may invest in a pair of the special New Balance running shoes for winter, this coming winter, if I end up running a lot outside - I'll have to see how much time I have with med school for running in the winter!

I do have some lovely warm winter running tights that I bought on sale a couple of years ago - they are wonderful when it's below -15C. :) I also have a pair of windstopper tights and jacket, for when it's a little warmer, but still below zero, and windy out.

Oh yeah: and everything I have is technical fabrics. I sweat so much, even when it's freezing out, that the wicking is a life saver!

Yes, good thing technical fabrics exist!! Thanks :)

Archived