Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i am so glad that I have avoided this....this is what I can't stand about Eastern Ontario weather. Whose idea was it to build a city on former swampy land???

+1. I'm so glad I'm not in Eastern or Southern Ontario right now. Although I'll be moving to Southern Ontario later this month. I will definitely be buying an air conditioner for my new apartment!

i am so glad that I have avoided this....this is what I can't stand about Eastern Ontario weather. Whose idea was it to build a city on former swampy land???

I am crossing my fingers that you have excellent A/C no matter where you are. Have you considered switching to working at night and sleeping during the day? The temperatures might be more comfortable.

lol. I'm at a friend's house. He has AC and so a bunch of us spend most of the hot days at his place anyway; it's kind of expected. The problem is that everyone here keeps talking about how it's going to be sad when I move. :(

The other problem is that we're watching The Last Airbender for some reason. Out of all the movies he has, this is the one the group picked. :confused: I voted for The Godfather, but was outvoted.

lol. I'm at a friend's house. He has AC and so a bunch of us spend most of the hot days at his place anyway; it's kind of expected. The problem is that everyone here keeps talking about how it's going to be sad when I move. :(

The other problem is that we're watching The Last Airbender for some reason. Out of all the movies he has, this is the one the group picked. :confused: I voted for The Godfather, but was outvoted.

I hated the Last Airbender. It did SO much injustice to the series...I've never been that pissed going out of a movie theatre.

REALLY? the last airbender? that's.. disappointing. godfather FTW.

you should have made him an offer... he couldn't refuse.

or put a horses head in his bed...

any form roller fun?

I have a love hate relationship with my foam roller haha

Oh yeah. My IT bands love to hate that thing. :P I've never had IT band problems in my life, yet boy can I ever feel them with that foam roller! I've used it for lots of other things (including balance exercises) but my physical therapist has me using the foam roller for my IT band. "Hurts so good" is a good description of it. ;)

Oh yeah. My IT bands love to hate that thing. :P I've never had IT band problems in my life, yet boy can I ever feel them with that foam roller! I've used it for lots of other things (including balance exercises) but my physical therapist has me using the foam roller for my IT band. "Hurts so good" is a good description of it. ;)

I've had extremely (like extremely extremely) tight IT bands forever because of all the breaststroke I do.. along with very developed but also tight vastus medialis so my foam roller is my best friend and worst enemy (and my physio was too when I tore my knee)!

I am so sore from weights! So nice to start back again though, and I'm so far ahead at 11 weeks post-op compared to where I was on my other shoulder. I'd say probably a good 5-6 weeks ahead. Already lifting reasonable weights after just 3 sessions, but oh lord the soreness ;) I'm happy that my shoulders are taking the load nicely besides some uncomfortable popping/crepitus on 1 particular exercise. Good start. It does make running a lot harder right now because my legs are just loaded.

I think I'm going home this weekend.. My mom will be there so home cooking, and I think it's time to bring my A/C unit back to Montreal and install it. Just too hot and humid! I wasn't strong enough to carry it up the stairs before but now should be fine.

That movie disgraced the entire series!

Why is pm101 underlining "movie" when I type it? :confused:

Woah huge storm coming shortly here!! Trees are bending in half right now, and the sky looks pretty unhappy! Fun :D

:eek: Yeah a huge storm went through here too! The power went out for about 30 minutes and there was hail and a lot of wind and rain. The phone lines are still dead but we surprisingly now have electricity. Just down the road there is no power.. sucks for them.:rolleyes:

Archived