Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woot! So it seems like as long as I like the place (going to see it at the end of the month) it's mine! :D Good location, awesome price, utilities/internet included, laundry insuite. I REALLY hope it looks as awesome as it does in the pics!

Amazing, Mithril! You certainly are talented. :)

Onto my news: my kitty who has the lump on his leg had a fine needle aspiration of it this morning. So I will know this afternoon whether or not there is anything there - the vet is going to look at the slides and get back to me. If she's unsure, she's going to send it to the veterinary pathologist to read.

I just noticed I have a huge bruise on my back after last night's Billy Talent set. Really random spot for a bruise, but I've never been to a concert with so many fist fights. Good show, but scary crowds at times. On the complete other end of the spectrum, Arkells are amazing.

I'm seeing it tonight! I heard the movie was really well done.

Well i found it was a bit rushed, alot of people I saw it iwth agreed that part 1 was better but this was still memorable because its THE END.

As much as I say it, I don't want to believe it. :mad:

Well i found it was a bit rushed, alot of people I saw it iwth agreed that part 1 was better but this was still memorable because its THE END.

As much as I say it, I don't want to believe it. :mad:

I am going to miss Harry Potter!:( , It is the last of my childhood movies... :(

Aww. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the HP movies. But, I'm very glad it will be ending. Sometimes, you just gotta say goodbye.

Yeah, you are right.. :) Sometimes I secretly hope that J.K. Rowling is writing a new book to be released like in 10-15 years about what HP and everyone else did after.. but she really closed that option in the epilogue.. :(

Yeah' date=' you are right.. :) Sometimes I secretly hope that J.K. Rowling is writing a new book to be released like in 10-15 years about what HP and everyone else did after.. but she really closed that option in the epilogue.. :([/quote']

isnt she writing some sort of harry potter encyclopedia?

Looks great! Love the shading.

WOW! That's incredible Mith! :D

^^ Totally!

Amazing, Mithril! You certainly are talented. :)

Onto my news: my kitty who has the lump on his leg had a fine needle aspiration of it this morning. So I will know this afternoon whether or not there is anything there - the vet is going to look at the slides and get back to me. If she's unsure, she's going to send it to the veterinary pathologist to read.

That looks fantastic!

Thanks. :D

Good luck with your cat, MarathonRunner.

Archived