Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She is just about the cutest kitten I have ever seen!! And of course this is inevitably going to get me back to kitten-hunting (on adoption sites, not real life hunting!). It'll go something like this:

1) I will go from site to site, finding adorable kittens that need homes

2) I will sigh repeatedly

3) I'll look up (for the umpteenth time) the cost of owning a kitten

4) I will do some calculations and some reflecting, and finally realize I don't have the money, and more importantly for a new kitten, the time to take care of a kitten

5) I will be sad

But congrats on your new kitty, Cerena :D

I'll sigh repeatedly with you once school starts. lol. Kittens are just too cute.

Just chillin in my hotel room after the Eminem concert last night.

Eminem and Montreal. Hard to find anything wrong about that :)

Why didn't you take me with you?!? :(:P

lol. I live in an imaginary world where I actually believe that big name music people/bands will come here on their tours instead of skipping the city when they play Montreal & Toronto on back-to-back days.

I feel you.

Btw, tok, the most famous person I've ever seen in concert was Yanni.

Yeah.

I put off flying to the Yukon- I was supposed to go yesterday but it was really not right to leave.

I had to say goodbye to Cass on Sunday afternoon. We buried her in a beautiful forest. The light hits her spot just right, and a deer trail goes right behind it.

I miss her already. The house seems so empty with her gone. I moved in with her 7.5 yrs ago, and I never, ever expected I would be with her for half her life! I realize how fortunate I am to have had so much joy from her. :)

About a year ago, I knew I was going to leave. I promised her that I would never leave her. I am so, so proud I have been able to keep my promise to her.

Ch. Kokopelli's Castilleja, TD

May 21, 1996-July 31, 2011

This is her, at about age 10

dsc03165q.jpg

And 2 summers ago, age 13.5

imgp1869c.jpg

Aww, Kyla, I'm so sorry for you. And don't think you're breaking your promise even now...you stayed with her till the end, and as it cheesy as it sounds, just because she's not with you physically doesn't mean the two of you still aren't together.

Also, thanks Kyla and Cerena for all the feline advice! I think I'll volunteer to catsit for friends this year, figure out how much allergy medication I'd need and then adopt later in the year or next year.

Kyla, your pup looked very beautiful. Those are lovely pictures. Lots of hugs, I know how difficult it is to say goodbye. You are brave.

isix, that sounds like a great plan. I think you'll come to the best decision that way :)

Tok, at least we'll have Glee season 3 to look forward to. Even though my favs are graduating. Grrrr @ Ryan Murphy...

Tok, at least we'll have Glee season 3 to look forward to. Even though my favs are graduating. Grrrr @ Ryan Murphy...

Graduating...but still staying on? The question mark is simply because I can't trust a word out of Ryan Murphy's mouth. I personally think they'll stick around because a) the spin-off isn't happening (apparently) and B) they must realize that they'll lose a lot of viewers. Profit-wise, it makes sense to keep them on somehow, even if it means glee clubs in university.

Graduating...but still staying on? The question mark is simply because I can't trust a word out of Ryan Murphy's mouth. I personally think they'll stick around because a) the spin-off isn't happening (apparently) and B) they must realize that they'll lose a lot of viewers. Profit-wise, it makes sense to keep them on somehow, even if it means glee clubs in university.

YOU'RE A GLEEK TOO?!!?!

*mind is blown*

Yes, Ryan Murphy mentioned them still staying on but again, not sure if I completely trust him. But, you're right. The fans will go bonkers if they lose the graduating members from the show. I will be very upset if Chris Colfer and Lea Michele are to leave. Kurt is my favourite character to watch, he has the best character development IMO. And, I basically watched season 2 thinking, "Finchel... get back together!" the whole time.

Have you been watching the glee project?

Yes! Someone to watch/talk Glee with!

YOU'RE A GLEEK TOO?!!?!

*mind is blown*

Yes, Ryan Murphy mentioned them still staying on but again, not sure if I completely trust him. But, you're right. The fans will go bonkers if they lose the graduating members from the show. I will be very upset if Chris Colfer and Lea Michele are to leave. Kurt is my favourite character to watch, he has the best character development IMO. And, I basically watched season 2 thinking, "Finchel... get back together!" the whole time.

Have you been watching the glee project?

If Finchel left, a large majority of the audience would leave as well.

^Glee the movie is coming out evidently - I saw the promo poster when I was the theatres the other day

I'm on that s**t.

If Finchel left, a large majority of the audience would leave as well.

I would storm out à la Sue Sylvester.

I'm too lazy to quote all above Glee posts, but yes, I agree with everything. Cerena and tok, you have another Gleek in your ranks ;)

As for Finchel, when they're together, they can be totally destructive (this is, what, the third time they're back together?) but meh, I still love'em. Klaine FTw, I just hope that Blaine doesn't transfer to the Nude Erect- I mean, New Directions. It'll just be the Kurt and Blaine hour then...as opposed to the Rachel and Kurt show it is.

And I've been following the Glee Project, not avidly though. Let's see how well the new character does. I was never a huge fan of Sam, aka Trouty Mouth. He started off strong, but soon just became a background character...

Archived