Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im looking at buying an iphone, anyone know of any good deals/plans out there right now?

edit: im also open to blackberries lol

If you are looking for a new phone and you are with bell, you should just wait till your contract is almost up, bell gave me a 50$ voucher for a blackberry, that and renewing my contract gave me a free blackberry, and if you argue with the customer service rep in India, you can wave the activation fee of 30 bucks.

Picked up my little Persia today :)

Oh my gosh, you guys. She is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

She's sleeping in her mini cat tree. She looks so comfy.

Huge bluish green eyes - they're beautiful.

Her markings are stunning.

She probably weighs about 1 lb and a couple of ounces haha.

She is content <3

And sooooo sleepy <3

Picked up my little Persia today :)

Oh my gosh, you guys. She is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

She's sleeping in her mini cat tree. She looks so comfy.

Huge bluish green eyes - they're beautiful.

Her markings are stunning.

She probably weighs about 1 lb and a couple of ounces haha.

She is content <3

And sooooo sleepy <3

Aw. You're making me want to get a cat. And then I remember that I'm not really a pet person. lol

Mith- I am not sure how those breasts actually work, but it turns me on.

OK- one of the effects of living with an almost-3-yr-old. I called poison control twice yesterday. I wish my sister had told me that her child in the "eating things" phase.

Yesterday- around 7am it was "afterbite xtra", which does not list the exact "medicinal ingredients" on the package but it turns out it is tea tree oil in an ammonia base. Then she downed half a bottle of liquid infant vitamins in the afternoon. I guess technically my sister was the one who called about the vitamins, since I was out for a run and came back during the call.

Apparently in the last few months she has eaten deodorant (at least 3 times), drank bleach (!!!), eaten zinc diaper cream, regularly eaten entire tubes of toothpaste. I have not lived with children for quite a while, and I don't even know what I have in my room/toiletries that might be tempting. After being here for about 2 days, I realized that the very front of my little toiletries bin had a nearly full bottle of T2s, right at the front. They're in a childproof container, but I don't put anything past her. Aggggghhhh!

We're getting a lockable container at some point very soon, but have to find one in town first. We have walmart, superstore, and staples, so we should be able to source one.

Good ol' Rick.

Here's a video of Persia for you to enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJFgZkbHEMQ

We're hitting it off :)

And I know I shouldn't compare, but she's just like Jasmine.

Annnd finishing my app today.

How's the weather where you guys are?

Here's is cloudy.

Makes me want to stay inside.

Awwwwwwwwww.

And the weather here is cloudy and hot/humid. It's like 5 degrees warmer than yesterday. Then it's going to drop 10 degrees for tomorrow. It's in a random flux.

;)

Here's a video of Persia for you to enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJFgZkbHEMQ

We're hitting it off :)

And I know I shouldn't compare, but she's just like Jasmine.

Annnd finishing my app today.

How's the weather where you guys are?

Here's is cloudy.

Makes me want to stay inside.

OMG.. your cat is sooo cute. It almost made me cry because I was thinking about my cats when they were just kittens.

The weather here is sunny and mild. We finally turned off the airconditioner this past week, that is probably it for the summer unless there is another heat spell in the next few weeks.

Today is a good day for spaghetti so I am making home-made sauce and making some garlic bread.. mmm (i love saturdays - its my day off!)

Cheers,

ABS;)

Archived