Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a family member staying with us for 2 nights- my bro-in-law's dad. Normally, my 2.5-yr-old niece comes into my room at about 0630 and climbs into bed with me to cuddle, but this morning she went to see "Papa" first. It has now been 30min since she woke up, and I have not seen her yet!

I'm not complaining, since I have to work on my UBC app and finish it off. :)

It's hilarious- she's totally shunning me, climbing all over him, hugging him, even refused to say goodnight to me last night!

We were laughing like crazy over it, how I've lost my novelty now that there's a new person in the house. "Oh how the mighty have fallen"!

Last night I was listening to music with some friends and Smooth Criminal comes on.

person: Oh. This song is sick.

ipod owner: Yeah. It's a classic.

person: I've never heard this version before though. It's a pretty good cover of Alien Ant Farm though.

everyone else: :eek:

ipod owner: It's MJ's original song dude.

person:...oh.

Maybe it's one of those conversations that doesn't read as funny as it was, but I never thought it was one of those songs that isn't iconic Michael Jackson.

Cerena, I trust you are reviewing your UBC application for the last time. :D

You guys are awesome for caring. =)

Yes, I am waiting for a special someone to come over and look at it before I press SUBMIT.

Until then, I think I pressed Persia's "purr" button and it won't turn off. Guess I'll have to keep her company until then... Oh noes :P

The "worrying about a new school" dreams have begun...

My dream today consisted of all 100 students + team leaders from Queen's O-Week going on some camping trip, shuttled by two big buses...and of course, everyone is taller than me (not too different from real life) and bigger than me, and for some reason, all seem to know exactly what's going on but me.

....and wouldn't you know it...we stop at some half-way town for food, and five or six of us get lost away from the bus (which happens to leave without us) and we're stuck in the middle of nowhere, trying to figure out where to go and how to get there with apparently no money, and all is horrible and lost and dark, and there are creepy diners and every public bus that comes by either doesn't stop or is some sort of ghost-bus.

ugh...two more weeks of weird-dream fun.

Ate turkey dinner... too much tryptophan... app due in 13.5hrs... still not done... ZZZzzzzzZZZzzzzzzz....zzz...zz..

:(

How many times do I have to look over my app before submitting it... GAWD haha.

Good luck gals! Sending lots of positive application vibes your way...YOU CAN DO IT!!! :)

Archived