Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

So apparently there's a Nascar Nationwide Series race going on at the Montreal track these last 3 days... Feels like they're racing in my backyard! We had a few fighter jets fly *really* low over the track earlier this afternoon right before the race started.

So... walking 30 minutes to the jean-drapeau pool, and 30 minutes back, it's worth saving $6 on metro right? :D

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are great at strategic and tactical decisions! :P

Thurday's has a brunch on Sunday starting at 10:30 AM until I believe 3 PM. A salad is about $5-6, includes orange juice, all the croissants, pasteries you can eat, plus rolls, bread, etc. Omelettes, etc are somewhat more. Excellent value. :)

Im getting super pissed off with York right now, how are classes STILL reserved? At this point if you haven't picked your classes and you're able to, you don't even deserve the class.

Depending on the classes and if its winter courses you're looking for, it could be reserved for people who started their programs in the winter (even if not a first yr program)

Thanks to SpicyNoodles, isix, kylamonkey, HBP, champ, ellorie, Wellington Boots, thatonekid, Doc_Ma, simpy, LostLamb, animo_acid, takashi, Mithril, RiceWine, I_am_hungover, gb35, preppy038, waserms, apsr, Fatso, The Ace of Spades, Addy K, Roxanna89, mattg, doc2B, RayVen777, bj89, iwh333, OIC, Otto, medtech, The Law, JamesNixon, astrogirl for their selfless contribution in helping others with their applications for med school.

Back home after an insane weekend at the fitness conference in Toronto. It is always a blast - but totally exhausting!

Now I need to prep for the fall semester! Can't believe I'm actually starting medical school. :eek: Excited, nervous, delighted and terrified all at the same time!

I was in Toronto and Montreal for the past week. Hated Toronto but loved Montreal, but I'm biased.

I was in Toronto and Montreal for the past week. Hated Toronto but loved Montreal, but I'm biased.

As a city, I agree with you, I much prefer Montreal. But the Toronto fitness conference is the largest in Canada, and is always so inspiring (and exhausting)! Despite the exhaustion, I come home totally energized with respect to my fitness classes.

But yeah, if I had to choose between Toronto and Montreal, I would choose Montreal every time. :) Wonderful city! (Except when the Francophones won't respond to my French. :P)

I tells ya, the one thing i regret about going back to school is giving up my cleaning lady. Despite we can afford it i figured we should cut back as much as possible as you never know what can happen and she was one of the things we cut.

I hate cleaning but love a clean house.

Argh

Archived