Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Hahaha my thoughts exactly. One of mine become unreserved, but the a-hole prof decided not to let me take it. At this point I'm so annoyed that I think I'm going to suck it up and just take it through Athabasca. At least they use common sense when granting permissions...can't say the same for York! :P

Also, Leon- how DID you know what cnb looked like?? lol

aha smart. Bleh so annoyeeeed, still reserved and the other one class I need are ALLLL still full. I don't have enough patience to sit there and hope someone drops soon.

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hah which ones are you looking for?

Also, I just got an MCAT seat for the 10th at somewhere other than Rimrock! Soo happy! Was scheduled for 8 AM before...1 PM is so much better sounding! :D :D :D

A modes of reasoning (the full ones) and an english course (all reserved). Life is good!

As for your MCAT, I always thought an earlier test time was better.. all nighters work better when the exam is bright and early LOL.

Take the literature and medicine english course instead! Then we can be study buddies :) And afternoon is always better for exams...although despite what you may think, I actually have not been procrastinating MCAT studying that badly lol. Just not a morning person.

thats a 3rd year course! I was thinking more along the lines of first year.. LOL

A modes of reasoning (the full ones) and an english course (all reserved). Life is good!

As for your MCAT, I always thought an earlier test time was better.. all nighters work better when the exam is bright and early LOL.

Kind of annoyed at the modes of reasoning being so full. All 3 of them actually sound interesting compared to the crapppy ass humanities courses.

I had a modes of reasoning for Tues/Thurs 7-10pm but dropped it cause I really didn't want to be in class til 10pm. I am HOPING I can snag it in the winter when they open spots for people starting their first semester in the winter.

Kind of annoyed at the modes of reasoning being so full. All 3 of them actually sound interesting compared to the crapppy ass humanities courses.

I had a modes of reasoning for Tues/Thurs 7-10pm but dropped it cause I really didn't want to be in class til 10pm. I am HOPING I can snag it in the winter when they open spots for people starting their first semester in the winter.

Right now I'm looking for any type of modes though they all seem relatively easy and interesting. And same deal, I found the 7-10 one (the only available one) but obviously being a chick and at york at 10 oclock just doesnt sit right with me lol.

Right now I'm looking for any type of modes though they all seem relatively easy and interesting. And same deal, I found the 7-10 one (the only available one) but obviously being a chick and at york at 10 oclock just doesnt sit right with me lol.

Yeahi dont blame you. Does York offer a campus walk program? I'd sign up to help usher women during the later times if they had something like that esp since i'll usually be leaving the gym around 9:30 most nignts.

Yeahi dont blame you. Does York offer a campus walk program? I'd sign up to help usher women during the later times if they had something like that esp since i'll usually be leaving the gym around 9:30 most nignts.

So chivalry is not dead!

Aha, I think they do do that but I just don't wanna be such a hassle to anybody, even if it is their job LOL.

I plan on enjoying my last free weekend until the holidays. Everything is pretty much set. Signed my LOC yesterday (full $200,000 at prime), just waiting to get my new Visa in the mail since my old number was stolen.

I have my appointment with my ortho set in 4 weeks so hopefully he won't give me bad news although considering I still have the same limitations 3 weeks later I'm a bit scared to find out what's wrong..

I met a (rather) small number of my class this past Sunday and Monday, and have been chatting with most of the class on FB and I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone face to face next week!

^There have been a lot of York-related threads the past few months. Interesting.

Thats one reason i think There should be a forum for York peeps. Seems to be a rather large base of people compared to some other schools? I count at least 15 active/semi active members.

Archived