Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Gooooooooood moooooorning pm'ers!

8 days til my return to school begins! What to do with my last 8 days....

Whats great about my first day is my first class doesnt start til 4 rofl

I have a whole list of things to do on my blog... hehe. (shameless )

Or you can do what I am doing and scramble to finish a research position while trying to find the keys to both labs that you lost last friday.

On the plus side, my first day back is engineering day so there is only one class, and it is online.. ha.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation..

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, she just posts a bunch of pictures on FB of her playing tennis. It's something only she would get at first.

You're mean. Thank you for revealing my identity to everyone. :P

But yes, tennis players = YUM. Not all of them though.... And there's something about forearms too.... I'm kidding. I don't care. lol.

I have a whole list of things to do on my blog... hehe. (shameless )

Or you can do what I am doing and scramble to finish a research position while trying to find the keys to both labs that you lost last friday.

On the plus side' date=' my first day back is engineering day so there is only one class, and it is online.. ha.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation..[/quote']

What's funny about my schedule is I originally had classes on Tues/Thurs from 4-10pm but only had one class Friday from 12:30-1:30.

So knowing myself, I figure I can find excuses to NOT make the Friday class unless I had another one before it I added an 8:30 class on Friday and dropped my late class on Tues/Thurs - figure it was the worst of two evils hah

Good luck with the key finding. I hate losing my keys and do it often as I'm a key thrower and never in the same place :( I actually set time in my schedule to allow for key finding should the need arise lol

What's funny about my schedule is I originally had classes on Tues/Thurs from 4-10pm but only had one class Friday from 12:30-1:30.

So knowing myself, I figure I can find excuses to NOT make the Friday class unless I had another one before it I added an 8:30 class on Friday and dropped my late class on Tues/Thurs - figure it was the worst of two evils hah

Good luck with the key finding. I hate losing my keys and do it often as I'm a key thrower and never in the same place :( I actually set time in my schedule to allow for key finding should the need arise lol

Key update! I found them at the university lost and found! I am surprised that worked. BTW I still dont know where I left them in the first place..

Good luck with your schedule!

New city and I know a grand total of 0 people. Feeling very, very homesick right now. :(

I know this will change tomorrow, but it's still sad.

Know the feeling! Went through the exact same thing when I moved in September. But not to worry.... You'll get to know everyone soon enough. :)

First day is done, this year is going to be so awesome!!

Honestly it's the first time I'm actually making friends with people at school that have some common interests with me.. people outside my sport :)

Just had my first day too, but of 2nd year. I was mentally asleep through half the lectures and pretty much actually asleep through the other half. I'm happy to see some people and other people I was like "ugh can't deal with you at this time in the morning". :)

Seriously, the other option is to stay in bed. Lectures, you will soon find, can become an impediment to learning. Learning is far more efficient in time and retention on one's own. I learned this in undergrad, skipping many lectures and the As still came but in a much more efficient manner.

The other approach when attending lectures and awake,

dont take notes; and if the voice of the lecturer is boring, using it for sleep therapy. :D

In law school, your sister probably learned early on that if she read every case assigned, there would not be enuf time in any given 24 hour period. :P

Know the feeling! Went through the exact same thing when I moved in September. But not to worry.... You'll get to know everyone soon enough. :)
Yeah, I know. It's not like I've never moved before. It's just that it takes effort to make new friends and I'm feeling lazy since I'm still in summer mode. lol.

First day is done, this year is going to be so awesome!!

Honestly it's the first time I'm actually making friends with people at school that have some common interests with me.. people outside my sport :)

Yay! That's great.

^Are those pruning shears...going into someone's eye! Please tell me I'm looking at the CT wrong.

In this image provided by the University Medical Center in Tucson, a CT scan shows a pair of pruning shears embedded in the head of an 86-year-old Green Valley, Ariz., man before it was removed by Medical Center surgeons in Tucson on July 30, 2011. Leroy Luetscher was accidentally impaled through his eye socket after falling on the shears while working in his yard, the handle penetrating his eye socket and reaching down into his neck. He is expected to make a full recovery. (AP Photo/University Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona)

It reached his cervical spine!

Archived