Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wtf is with people who a) type nonstop when the course notes are posted AND the professor is basically reading from the slides? And B) kids who wear their pants so low that it looks like they sh!t themselves?

Word to all guys: the 'im wearing a diaper' look won't score you girls. Be a man, dress like you arent a toddler.

I think I spotted you today! :o

Trying to soak up the last bit of vestigial sunlight

Get some vitD! Good thinkin'

I never realized choosing a stethoscope colour would be so difficult. lol

You could spend tons of time trying to pick a colour...

OR you could get one of these!!!

http://www.reddingmedical.com/685_Stethoscope_Cover-_Dinosaur__100091.cfm?id=685&lastcatid=615&step=4

I know I will ;)

On a spectacular note, GLEE IS BACK TONIGHT!! I've been waiting alllllllllll summer for it to return!!! GAH!

Whiz, tok, you know you're excited too!

My brain is sampling at a very high frequency right now. I need it to shut down. Hence why I'm eating junk food and indulging in old episodes of Grey's Anatomy.

I should have opted out for Desperate Housewives really.... but w.e.

Edit: Oh yes and I feel like eating cooked eggs and a ton of mayo. What the hell is wrong with me?!

I have a headache :( Have a short bioethics paper to write hopefully this weekend before exams start, and so much more chapters to read! Hate hate hate that class!!

Seeing my doc tomorrow morning (and obviously missing class).. I really wish things work out because it's just too much outside of school.. And I miss the water, swimming is so calming for me :/

What colour did you settle on? Which ones were available?

I want a hot pink one...but I don't know if they exist! :o

They have pink. But it's not exactly hot pink. There are so many colours! A lot of our class spent ~30 minutes just trying to decide what colour is best for them.

You could spend tons of time trying to pick a colour...

OR you could get one of these!!!

http://www.reddingmedical.com/685_Stethoscope_Cover-_Dinosaur__100091.cfm?id=685&lastcatid=615&step=4

I know I will ;)

On a spectacular note, GLEE IS BACK TONIGHT!! I've been waiting alllllllllll summer for it to return!!! GAH!

Whiz, tok, you know you're excited too!

That's amazing/cute.

And I am looking forward to Glee. I just hope it's a little less 'Season 2', a little more 'Season 1'. Now all I need to do is find time to watch it. You'll probably see the episodes before me. No spoilers!

My brain is sampling at a very high frequency right now. I need it to shut down. Hence why I'm eating junk food and indulging in old episodes of Grey's Anatomy.

I should have opted out for Desperate Housewives really.... but w.e.

Edit: Oh yes and I feel like eating cooked eggs and a ton of mayo. What the hell is wrong with me?!

Addicted to Greys. I'm actually considering blowing off pub night on Thursday to watch the premiere.

/loser

I can't wait for the season premier on Thursday :D After maybe I'll watch last season's finale which I haven't watched yet because I don't like how things turned out lol.

/loser too

If you saw the commercial for the finale, that's all that happened. It sucked. The best greys was when they were all single and young, and Izzie and George were there. <3

If you saw the commercial for the finale, that's all that happened. It sucked. The best greys was when they were all single and young, and Izzie and George were there. <3

hehe yeah I saw it, that's why I didn't watch! I actually enjoyed most seasons including the early parts of season 7, but then it became the Callie-Arizona-Owen show and we barely saw any of Meredith-Derek so it kinda became lame. Season 1 is still one of my all-time favorite, along with season 5 I'd say.

Addicted to Greys. I'm actually considering blowing off pub night on Thursday to watch the premiere.

/loser

I can't wait for the season premier on Thursday :D After maybe I'll watch last season's finale which I haven't watched yet because I don't like how things turned out lol.

/loser too

Honestly you two, I've been re-watching the early episodes of Grey's when it was exciting. Now it seems like they concentrate more on the characters that don't really matter, very superficially and there aren't enough exciting cases like at the beginning. I wish they would just develop the old characters rather than bring new ones into the mix. Besides, I liked when Izzie was normal, George was this awkward physician who still managed to become a good surgeon etc...

I have a bad feeling about this season. I think they might destroy Derek's and Meredith's relationship. I don't think Shonda remembers that they're "soulmates" (or w.e. you want to call it). She keeps bringing in this useless drama - either Meredith overreacts or Derek. It's insanity: something those 2 characters wouldn't do. And last season just showed off how arrogant and selfish Derek really is and I didn't like that.

Archived