anytime I want.'

God replied, 'Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges

for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the

Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard

for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and

think of something that could possibly help man kind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'God, I wish that

I, and all men, could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside,

what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.

God replied: 'You want two lanes or four on the bridge....?"

:D

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A man on his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky

clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, God said, 'because you have

tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish.'

The biker pulled over and said, 'Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over

anytime I want.'

God replied, 'Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges

for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the

Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard

for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and

think of something that could possibly help man kind.'

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, 'God, I wish that

I, and all men, could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside,

what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy.

God replied: 'You want two lanes or four on the bridge....?"

:D

Haha and I so totally saw it coming! :P

Just got back from training.. nice weights session with a hard cardio after. About ready to shoot my shoulders but what can I really do... Now ready to jump back into anatomy.. why does the hand & forearm have so many freaking muscles? lol

Just starting to really fill out my OMSAS application. I just looked at everything I need to do in the next week or so and almost had a heart attack:eek:

Quizzes, assignments, midterms, applications, oh my!

I have so many sticky notes on my wall by my desk, people will think that I have sticky-note wallpaper! :P

Also hating being in Leafnation for hockey season. I hate not opening the paper (Metro, 24hrs, or main newspaper) and reading an entire sports section reserved for Oilers news. I feel so uninformed. I need to figure out where to go to livestream the games... Can't miss my boys in Copper and Blue!

If I don't get in this year, I am creating a random twitter account.

I've found that I cannot express my thoughts in 150 characters or less (thus creating a twitter account. For practice!). Either that or I do too much at all of my activities:p

Considering I cut out 3/4 of my responsibilities to almost be able to come under the character limit, probably:rolleyes:

(Sorry for the double post)

If I don't get in this year, I am creating a random twitter account.

I've found that I cannot express my thoughts in 150 characters or less (thus creating a twitter account. For practice!). Either that or I do too much at all of my activities:p

LOL, for a moment I was trying to figure out the link between rejection and twitter haha

Final exam scares me, but yeah I'm reading faster and faster through everything... worst case I'll spend 3 extremely boring days before the exam! ;)

À demain!

Yeah I'm reading only because some questions in the final exam might be about the texts we need to read...

À demain, j'ai tellement hâte au cours d'éthique! *SARCASME*

Saw a couple things that made me cry today:o:

I don't know if any of you have heard about the boy that had committed suicide because of being bullied incessantly in school because of his sexual orientation, but I saw this video (he made in March) and it made me sad and wonder how bad it could have gotten for things to change that much:

(some of the people's comments make me sick. Seriously? Wtf. I hope it comes back and bites you in your homophobic ass you stupid pricks:mad:)

Then I saw this video made in response to his suicide. Really brought me to tears. I hope that one person, somewhere, that watches this video is saved by its blunt, yet loving/caring message. If it only saves is one person, in my opinion, it's worth it <3

Saw a couple things that made me cry today:o:

I don't know if any of you have heard about the boy that had committed suicide because of being bullied incessantly in school because of his sexual orientation, but I saw this video (he made in March) and it made me sad and wonder how bad it could have gotten for things to change that much:

(some of the people's comments make me sick. Seriously? Wtf. I hope it comes back and bites you in your homophobic ass you stupid pricks:mad:)

Then I saw this video made in response to his suicide. Really brought me to tears. I hope that one person, somewhere, that watches this video is saved by its blunt, yet loving/caring message. If it only saves is one person, in my opinion, it's worth it <3

I saw it too, cnb, on AC 360 tonight. It's just sickening and heartbreaking to see and hear about.

Archived