Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

House reminds me of me LOL

When I tell people who know me that I'd like to go to medical school their first reaction is... omg House!

Not sure that's a good thing. Maybe they just see the same level of brilliance in myself... yeah, that's it :D

Scrubs all the way!!!

If you're a real life house, then I'm a real life (girl version of) JD :)

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL all you have to do is copy and paste your grades into a Word document! No ordering of transcripts necessary! They trust that you will provide your actual grades, I've never had anyone ask for proof.

IM TOO NEW AT ALL OF THIS! ahaha

That just seems so ghetto though.. lmao whatever! Guess I'll do it.

I WENT SHOE SHOPPING TODAY for ward shoes :D

I wrote a blog entry all about it too //shameless plug.

I like my toes. FYI.

Love your new flats!! And last year's too (and the heels lol) :D Maybe that means I should go look around at Winners... My comfy purple Aldo flats won't finish the year (they're on year 2), so I only have my black ones.

I WENT SHOE SHOPPING TODAY for ward shoes :D

I wrote a blog entry all about it too //shameless plug.

Nice shoes, Ren! I also bought a pair of flats like that at winners (not exactly the same, mine are black) BUT by the end of the day the elastic was cutting into the back of my foot. Bah! I'll try wearing them some more and see if they soften up.

So....tomorrow is the first day of my new job! Well, it is sort of the same job, except that I'm moving to a teaching role. I still can't believe that I'm going to teach!

I wonder how long it will take to train my students to bring me a vanilla latte in the morning? ;)

Nice shoes, Ren! I also bought a pair of flats like that at winners (not exactly the same, mine are black) BUT by the end of the day the elastic was cutting into the back of my foot. Bah! I'll try wearing them some more and see if they soften up.

So....tomorrow is the first day of my new job! Well, it is sort of the same job, except that I'm moving to a teaching role. I still can't believe that I'm going to teach!

I wonder how long it will take to train my students to bring me a vanilla latte in the morning? ;)

Uhoh; I don't like it when they cut in. :( That sucks.

I am walking them in right now.

I want the black ones. You took my black ones. WHAHHHHHH. Oh well; I like these ones too :D

Submitted OMSAS like 10 minutes ago :D

Not quite a cutting-it-really-close record, but almost :D

Now for Cowtown.....

I can't believe how long it took me... Yowza. REALLY behind on the readings/studying I was supposed to do this week...... Hopefully will catch up before the weekend.

Good luck to everyone who applied to Ontario schools this year!:)

I worked to help develop a certain application for a colleague for her NGO. I just wanted to check how things were going, and guess what? She didn't credit me for any of the work on the website and refuses to answer to my emails. Sheesh; I know you want to get into medical school and such, but come on?? I helped you DEVELOP the damn thing. At least put my name there!

October is full of exams, due dates and traveling. Traveling I like. The rest, I'm dreading.

Plus I think I got the flu off of someone... :mad: And I think I know who too! Gah.

Ugh the flu :( Hope you feel better soon!

My October is full of exams, due dates, required volunteering (which should be fun but still takes time!).. and no traveling! I never realized how being in a class with 180 other people can be stressful around exam time! lol I'll stay quiet and go to bed now while they panic.

My ortho appointment is set for next week, so I'm just really really hoping nothing goes wrong this time! I'm going to drop by tomorrow (it's at school) to make sure it's still correctly scheduled because I've been unlucky so many times before with him with appointments and surgery being delayed multiple times (including this time).

Btw thanks for the PM! I can never respond to those cos most of the time I'm on my iphone and it doesnt work for some reason.

no prob bob!

You see that the midterm is 50 questions, 50 mins allotted?

Seems like a small number of questions for a large amount of material. boo lol

Archived