Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

People on their cell phones in a movie theatre really bug me. But... here's a funny story:

*click click click click* *girl is texting*

15 minutes later *girl still texting*

Ring Ring Ring - a cell phone rings..

Person A *loudly*: "Hey buddy. How's it going?! Ahhh... Well I'm in a movie theatre watching this supposedly awesome movie, except a girl sitting beside me is texting consistently so I'm having difficulty paying attention..."

Person B *sitting beside Person A in the theatre*: "Oh yeaaa?! Funny you'd say that because there's a girl sitting 2 seats away from me too texting on her cell phone... how f#%#$%#$ rude of her don't you think?"

Story of my night.

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People on their cell phones in a movie theatre really bug me. But... here's a funny story:

Person A *loudly*: "Hey buddy. How's it going?! Ahhh... Well I'm in a movie theatre watching this supposedly awesome movie, except a girl sitting beside me is texting consistently so I'm having difficulty paying attention..."

Person B *sitting beside Person A in the theatre*: "Oh yeaaa?! Funny you'd say that because there's a girl sitting 2 seats away from me too texting on her cell phone... how f#%#$%#$ rude of her don't you think?"

Story of my night.

That is awesome.

I bought a new car a couple days ago...White 2009 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6

Looks just like this guy here:

http://images.nysportscars.com/pictures/52486715.jpg

Had to put it under my Mom's name for ownership due to student loan purposes though - what a hassle.

I also have a coupe....an Oldsmobile Alero. Pain in the ass in the winter to put kids in the back, but I love her anyways.

Story of my night.

That's great!

Officially Done All My Apps (ip + Oop) =d
Awesome!

Story of my night.

That's awesome!!

Dreaming about your socio paper or microbio midterm all night makes for a not-so-restful night :/ Feels like I didn't sleep at all...

Dreaming about your socio paper or microbio midterm all night makes for a not-so-restful night :/ Feels like I didn't sleep at all...
At least you weren't thinking about the innervation of the muscles of the neck. Out of all the things I'm studying for the midterm, I don't know why I was thinking about that while trying to fall asleep.

Finished my essay. And, when I pressed save, I got the deathly pinwheel cursor and my computer froze.

Restarted the computer.

The computer only has my rough draft from yesterday :(.

Ughhhhh. :mad:

I call it the spinning rainbow of doom.

Seems to happen at the worst possible time...

Finished my essay. And, when I pressed save, I got the deathly pinwheel cursor and my computer froze.

Restarted the computer.

Oh no! Hopefully you recall what you changed.

I've had enough people tell me a similar story that I now either save after every paragraph or use a program that has a frequent autosave.

Restarted the computer.

There has to be a more recent autosave than that. Did you get a list of autosaved documents on the left panel when you started up Word again?

Archived