Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have the exact same workload and had the exact same schedule but I'm feeling incredibly sick. SETBACKS UGH. I'm going to try and push through in a bit but its terrrible:mad:

I doubt I can, but if you need anything just hollar :)

Feel better. I got nailed with it two weeks ago (still feeling it a bit) but thank god it hit me then and not now. Us old farts don't bounce back as easily as you young whippersnappers :D

I doubt I can, but if you need anything just hollar :)

Feel better. I got nailed with it two weeks ago (still feeling it a bit) but thank god it hit me then and not now. Us old farts don't bounce back as easily as you young whippersnappers :D

LOL!

Lucky man. :(

I need druuuggss to help me in my time of need! haha. Hopefully they'll work.

Yeah, I remember the content of what I wrote and the general idea of what I changed. Just stinks because I finally got all the words to flow nicely/the bibliography all done.

There has to be a more recent autosave than that. Did you get a list of autosaved documents on the left panel when you started up Word again?

Yeah. The latest autosave was in the morning .. like 10 minutes after I started :(.

Does it usually save more often?

I'm pressing ctrl +s after every few lines now.

I have the exact same workload and had the exact same schedule but I'm feeling incredibly sick. SETBACKS UGH. I'm going to try and push through in a bit but its terrrible:mad:

That stinks. Hope you feel better, remember to get some rest on top of all the work too! Hang in there :)

Archived