Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
- Unsure about one question on the midterm - --> I bombed that so hard.

you should drop now. It will affect you achieving a 4.0 and a 3.9 is simply not sufficient to getting into med schools. Or you can keep it and hope the Caribbean schools will accept your mediocrity. :P;)

where i meant to post was..

Redoing an assignment I got an 83% in to try and aim for a 100%. Also very tired. am I nuts?

ahaha clearly so tired.

hate you school.

On the plus side I end exams on the 15th!! wooohoo!!

I'm doing the same with a paper that I got an 84 on. Can't get a 100% on the final draft of it because they won't give out perfects but I can get the 99% which is the aim which will give me a 94% heading into the exam final worth 30%.

I like my chances for a 90+ :D

I say work towards that 100 only to the point where you start hitting diminishing returns. Flip it to your TA or prof in advance to see if they can give you some feedback to make improvements to hit the target mark that you desire :)

I'm doing the same with a paper that I got an 84 on. Can't get a 100% on the final draft of it because they won't give out perfects but I can get the 99% which is the aim which will give me a 94% heading into the exam final worth 30%.

I like my chances for a 90+ :D

I say work towards that 100 only to the point where you start hitting diminishing returns. Flip it to your TA or prof in advance to see if they can give you some feedback to make improvements to hit the target mark that you desire :)

ahah nice!!!!

It's a simple assignment though and it's due tomorrow if we choose to redo it. I'm being very careful though so even if I don't get 100 (which will kill me!) I think I'll atleast do better than what I previously had.

ahah nice!!!!

It's a simple assignment though and it's due tomorrow if we choose to redo it. I'm being very careful though so even if I don't get 100 (which will kill me!) I think I'll atleast do better than what I previously had.

hey, still can't hurt to shoot for the moon right? As long as you aren't putting in more effort than it's actually worth and having something else suffer as a result :)

My revised paper is done, sent to the TA for feedback and am 12 days ahead of schedule for when the final is due! Yay.

sleepy time now - 5:30 is gonna come quickkkk

night all!

hey, still can't hurt to shoot for the moon right? As long as you aren't putting in more effort than it's actually worth and having something else suffer as a result :)

My revised paper is done, sent to the TA for feedback and am 12 days ahead of schedule for when the final is due! Yay.

sleepy time now - 5:30 is gonna come quickkkk

night all!

wth why up so early?!?!

I thought it was my computer.

I've been teaching 1st aid all weekend and I am COMPLETELY burned out. I have another class Mon and Tues, too. It takes a lot out of you.

And what is with the student who kept criticizing everything I was doing... and then gave me a review of "excellent instructor, very knowledgeable" :confused: :confused:

Oh man, got an exam back that i swore i bombed on and got an 87 instead. By bombed i thought i had actually failed!

Thank god for 3 short essay style questions and my ability to BS my way through writing style questions. Whew!

Look at that! Haha awesome job :D

Tests have a way of screwing with people's minds!!

Cruel and unwarranted torture :)

Archived