Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

C, I watched last week's Glee (with the new Irish student) and I didn't like it at all. Why are you making me watch filler episodes, Glee? The only thing that was good was the Congress story line.

Please tell me this week's episode is a good one.

Leprechauns aren't REAL?

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too! I don't think I'm gonna watch anymore. I just discovered Once Upon A Time though which is really good, so I have a replacement :D

OMG! I'm loving that show so far! :D I'm kind of interested to see how it plays out! I was worried I was the only dork that was watching it:o Now that someone else watches it, I feel legitimized and not a dork! Yay! lol. Which fairytale character do you think the sheriff is? I'm trying to figure this one out. Also curious to see wth Snow White did to piss off the Evil Queen. And Maleficent... I wonder who/where she is in the town....

This is the problem finding a brand new show I like.... I get way to impatient to wait a week for the next episode:rolleyes:

This video gives good insight into the life of a surgeon:

By 0:15 I was 99% sure surgery was not for me. By 13:00 that went to 100%.

EDIT: But he's a great guy and a great prof. :)

Haha! I got to the same point in time before I was like :eek: No. Way. I like my sleep too much to be a surgeon:o

Other than that though, it seems pretty interesting.... I guess *if* I ever get into med I'll have to wait until I experience the surgery rotation to decide if it's a for sure no or not. Lol

Message to TOK and other gleeks:

I am very upset with Glee.

This is the worst season by far.

That's all.

Yay. Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Me too! I don't think I'm gonna watch anymore. I just discovered Once Upon A Time though which is really good, so I have a replacement :D
Once Upon A Time is on my list of shows to catch up on during the winter break. Glad to hear that it's good.

Yay. Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Once Upon A Time is on my list of shows to catch up on during the winter break. Glad to hear that it's good.

Darn, I guess I can't post any spoilers then! (Sorry for the few I did post!:o) It is good so far. I keep half expecting her to break out into Cameron and start doing a differential diagnosis though! :P

It's LUPUS!

:D

Darn, I guess I can't post any spoilers then! (Sorry for the few I did post!:o) It is good so far. I keep half expecting her to break out into Cameron and start doing a differential diagnosis though! :P

It's LUPUS!

:D

Ooh! I knew the actress looked familiar, but I could never place her until I read this post. lol

Always the case :)

Snow!!! It's so pretty outside! So much snow!

<3

No!!!!!!! I don't want snow!!!! :P

I decided to go shopping today.. have a lab report to finish by Monday am, but my part is done so I'm waiting on my partner to finish and we're done. I had a $25 off any $50 purchase card at 1 store, plus a $25 gift card good for any store in the mall, fun! Found a sweet pair of pants and a top, then picked up some belts and socks for cheap. Sill need to go back for boots as I'm not sure I'll keep the ones I bought, maybe tomorrow. I'm now officially out of closet space!! Unfortunately for me, my place only has 2 very narrow closets so they're both full now :(

Getting ready to start working on my 3rd socio essay now.. exams are approaching so quickly!

Archived