Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am secretly pleased that you were the first to post in the UBC forum that you had an interview this year.

I guess this isn't a secret anymore. :D

Aw, thanks, Ky! :D

Did you apply outside of BC?

I'll send you all the snow we get ;)

Sure! I LOVE snow, psycho. Bring it on. :P

And nope, I did not apply out of BC.

It's not a problem yet. I must have lips made for the north. Or maybe I just don't care. Or maybe it's because there's no one to kiss... (a fact that I am grateful for)

GTG- coursework calls!

I wish my lips didn't constantly need lip balm.

Random makeup tip o' day... Vasaline works well as a makeup remover.

Aw, thanks, Ky! :D

Sure! I LOVE snow, psycho. Bring it on. :P

And nope, I did not apply out of BC.

I wish my lips didn't constantly need lip balm.

Random makeup tip o' day... Vasaline works well as a makeup remover.

Good to know! Now removing my makeup after doing drag shows won't be such a hassle

Alberta, Calgary, Manitoba and all of Ontario. Still 2.5 months to go! O.O"

How about you?

You have stellar stats though, from what I remember! Where are you IP?

2.5 months to go until you are notified?! :confused: :confused: :confused:

That is bananas! They really make you guys wait that long?

Wow, UBC is pretty nice about November notifications.

Why didn't you apply to UBC? Missing prereqs?

These ear plugs I bought earlier today have been amazing for studying. Studying in anatomy in complete silence, trying to remember all these notches, nooks, crannies, indentations, grooves, bumps, curves, bifurcations, and holes has never been more peaceful.

Also: http://youtubedoubler.com/1u

Care to share what brand/type? I can never find ones that i really like.

I resort to construction earmuffs lol

I wonder the same thing. I don't want to get married before 30 personally.

My parents got married at 21 though, which is pretty young. They'd been together since they were 16 and I guess they figured 5 years was long enough?

Yeah, but that was before (depending on how old your parents are). It's a whole different generation now... I ask myself the same question over and over "Wouldn't you want to be financially stable before getting married and starting a family?" It's not like I'm judging people who get married young. All the best to them. It's just that I don't seem to understand why everyone is running to the altar. It's a pretty big deal to get married.... in my opinion. Or maybe something is wrong with me?

Yeah, but that was before (depending on how old your parents are). It's a whole different generation now... I ask myself the same question over and over "Wouldn't you want to be financially stable before getting married and starting a family?" It's not like I'm judging people who get married young. All the best to them. It's just that I don't seem to understand why everyone is running to the altar. It's a pretty big deal to get married.... in my opinion. Or maybe something is wrong with me?

Financially stable is a good start lol I don't want to wait TOO long personally. I think if you've known the person long enough (4-5 years) and you've lived together/been through alot and are just right then why not? You can't keep holding off until EVERY thing is perfect, that'll NEVER happen. You just have to take a leap of faith. Obviously you need some basics like money prepared lol. but all in all, I'm so for marriage, aha. I can't wait.

Archived