Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of hockey, is there an OHL team in Toronto? I'm not too familiar with that league out here. I'd love to be able to (afford) to go see a hockey game or two!
Nope. There's an AHL team (Toronto's farm), but if you want to see an OHL game, you'd have to go to one of the surrounding areas (Brampton, Mississauga, etc.)

Care to share what brand/type? I can never find ones that i really like.

I resort to construction earmuffs lol

I just bought the Life brand foam ear plugs from Shoppers'. They cost like $5 for a batch of 8 and have a decibal rating of 33, which I think means they attenuate all the sounds by 33 decibels, which is pretty damn good in my opinion considering how much 33 decibels are.

the next oilers-canucks game? i want to hear we want 10 again, but this time with rebongo in net.

are you a leafs fan? they're playing insane this year! even ottawa has been a pleasant surprise, i'd love to see anderson get hot and see them make the playoffs... i think this is the first time in a while every canadian team (with ottawa, winnipeg and calgary being the question-marks) could make the playoffs, i'd love to see toronto get back in, i use to be such a big leafs fan back in the potvin and joseph years.

I was actually thinking of taking him to the Canucks-Leafs game. I thought I'd ease him into it... since he doesn't know much about hockey... But I forgot they're playing in February and that's like 3 months away...

But yes, Leafs have been playing incredible *knock on wood*. I'm not really a fan of Leafs buuuuuuut they're changing my mind this season.... So I'd just say "let's see what happens". I did go to the Senators-Leafs game (1st row seats - I hope I can get those again soon time!) and that was a way more interesting experience than sitting somewhere at the top.... I have been so busy this semester that I missed way too many games and have only managed to keep up with the scores.... bah...

Am I the only one with horrible ADD issues when I study? I feel like i cannot study if my hands arent doing something. I used to eat when I studied until I gained like 10lbs because I studied alot (which was a bi.. to get rid of) and so now I picked up on coffee drinking while I study but obviously thats no good, and so now I have a horrible tendency of literally breaking off my split ends LOL and I feel bad for my hair so I have to tie it up and now I'm stuck and can't study!!!

I'm a weirdo.

I used to eat baby carrots. I ate so many for such a long period of time, that my skin took on a distinctive orange hue. It was incredibly embarrassing.

I was actually thinking of taking him to the Canucks-Leafs game. I thought I'd ease him into it... since he doesn't know much about hockey... But I forgot they're playing in February and that's like 3 months away...

But yes, Leafs have been playing incredible *knock on wood*. I'm not really a fan of Leafs buuuuuuut they're changing my mind this season.... So I'd just say "let's see what happens". I did go to the Senators-Leafs game (1st row seats - I hope I can get those again soon time!) and that was a way more interesting experience than sitting somewhere at the top.... I have been so busy this semester that I missed way too many games and have only managed to keep up with the scores.... bah...

Jumpin on the bandwagon eh...

LOL I'm kidding, I'm just crazy and have way too much pride, I find it super important to support a team that represents me in some form, despite major losses, while others focus more on the winning aspect. It also upsets me when people hate on teams that represent us. Little things like people bashing York makes me sad too... :(

I've decided to take a break from the forum until January 23 (earlier if invites release earlier this time). It will probably help me avoid thinking about apps.

So, goodbye to everyone for a couple months! Good luck with everyone's exams and surgeries for those having them. Hope everyone's favourite hockey teams win whatever games get played, and hope everyone's cats are fine!

I think that covers the latest few discussions. :D

Cheerio

Jumpin on the bandwagon eh...

LOL I'm kidding, I'm just crazy and have way too much pride, I find it super important to support a team that represents me in some form, despite major losses, while others focus more on the winning aspect. It also upsets me when people hate on teams that represent us. Little things like people bashing York makes me sad too... :(

Well, I have my reasons for bashing York... and they're good reasons too! :P As for the hockey teams, it's not important who wins. I've always loved the Canucks. For me it was never about where I come from... I don't mind watching Leafs at all, but I'd prefer going to some games over the others.

I've decided to take a break from the forum until January 23 (earlier if invites release earlier this time). It will probably help me avoid thinking about apps.

So, goodbye to everyone for a couple months! Good luck with everyone's exams and surgeries for those having them. Hope everyone's favourite hockey teams win whatever games get played, and hope everyone's cats are fine!

Cheerio

Good luck with exams!

Cheerio

Good luck with your exams and happy holiday in advance!

Archived