Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Decided not to go to MTL for the funeral. Just didn't feel comfortable traveling but decided to host a memorial for him here in the spring since there are a LOT of people locally who wanted to go to but were unable. So hopefully we can make it a bit of a fundraiser type thing and donate the money to heart research or something.

Not going turns out to of been a good thing as i seem to have come down with a fever too. Hair shy of 100. Not sure if its anything to worry about a week post surgery or not?

I don't think so.. any signs of inflammation/redness/heat at your incisions? Could just be a bug.. but if you feel like crap for a while then maybe have it checked out. Try some advil and see what happens.

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think so.. any signs of inflammation/redness/heat at your incisions? Could just be a bug.. but if you feel like crap for a while then maybe have it checked out. Try some advil and see what happens.

I don't think so either though i do seem to have more swelling in one area of where my incision was though that could simply be my mimd playing tricks on me. I've been rocking the advil since yesterday as i cant seem to ditch an annoying headache lol

Stilll studying s l o w l y? Haha

I don't think so either though i do seem to have more swelling in one area of where my incision was though that could simply be my mimd playing tricks on me. I've been rocking the advil since yesterday as i cant seem to ditch an annoying headache lol

Stilll studying s l o w l y? Haha

Yeah s l o w l y :P

1 chapter, internet break. Or I try to make it 1 chapter!! We have a course pack + slides for some parts + a practical part with microscope slides we have to identify parts on (bell ringer type exam with a slide up for 1 minute!). Takes forever!!

It's so tricky with the incisions and swelling! It's never the same thing... my first surgery I had dissolving stitches and 1 of them got slightly infected and took like 8 weeks to finally heal! It's still more visible than my other scars. Take it easy and ice a lot, hopefully it's just a small bug.

In 25 years of schooling (ouch!), tomorrow's exam is the first one I've ever been really scared of. Not like oh I'm a little stressed out, more like O.M.G.

*crossing my fingers*

You can do it!

:)

Gleeks, last episode was horribly disappointing. I zoned out half way through and started to create my own MMI prompts. I actually hated the episode. My bf came home after the episode and the first thing I said to him was, "Wow, Glee was terrible! Too many musical sequences, and no substance!" and he replied, "Isn't that what they do every week?"

:rolleyes:

So, managed to wash 3 loads of clothing, school bag, study for my crazy ass exam tomorrow, clean up the fridge and all that to be able to go to Montreal with Leon on Saturday. Now let's hope I ace that exam tomorrow and finish up the write-up for the paper... and off I go on my vacation!!!!!!! BOOOO YAAAAAA :P

So, managed to wash 3 loads of clothing, school bag, study for my crazy ass exam tomorrow, clean up the fridge and all that to be able to go to Montreal with Leon on Saturday. Now let's hope I ace that exam tomorrow and finish up the write-up for the paper... and off I go on my vacation!!!!!!! BOOOO YAAAAAA :P

Wow, good job! Good luck on your exam tomorrow :)

Speaking of exams... how'd you do Michelle????

Speaking of exams... how'd you do Michelle????

I thought both exams today were relatively easy.. but I heard others saying they basically answered randomly so I just hope I wasn't completely off-track lol! But I don't think so ;) I'm so glad to be done with this one.. now only have bioethics final on Monday morning (need 30% to pass the course), and I have to do a last review of my socio paper and it's the holidays!! :D

You're coming to Montreal?? So, what are you going to do?

Man, FB p!sses me off.

I swear, FB was invented as a means to institutionalize *****ing, whining and complaining on a grand scale.

FB was invented as a means to procrastinate during exam periods, and so that student can complain about how hard all the studying is and how they're all gonna die and fail. :D

Wow, good job! Good luck on your exam tomorrow :)

Thanks! Managed to pack all of my stuff in one bag... Had to actually sit on it to close it... rotflmao. :P

You're coming to Montreal?? So, what are you going to do?

Yep... we are! :D And the answer to that question is "we don't know". We're pretty much going to take it as the days pass by... see what we can find! lol. Kidding. I actually have some idea of what I'd like to see... I don't know about Leon. :)

Thanks! Managed to pack all of my stuff in one bag... Had to actually sit on it to close it... rotflmao. :P

Yep... we are! :D And the answer to that question is "we don't know". We're pretty much going to take it as the days pass by... see what we can find! lol. Kidding. I actually have some idea of what I'd like to see... I don't know about Leon. :)

When will you be here? Hope you get better weather than what we had here today :/

Man I hate my ethics class!! I'd much much rather write another 5-7 pages essay than have a freaking exam on Monday morning :/ I have texts and documents to read, and I just can't seem to get started! Give me more science waaaahhh!

the problem is it's such dry abstract material and unless you have a great professor who can, how shall I say, liven it up, it makes for a boring ass subject.

Archived