Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha i guess if people still remember that one. I thought it was too saturated to see anything :(

But I don't really mind people knowing who I am, it just gets uncomfy when it's too many on a board.. especially if my name gets thrown around. I'm trying to leave as little traces as possible lol

I don't remember you having a picture other than the one you have now

Also I thought you couldn't email people on PM101, only PM them??

I don't remember you having a picture other than the one you have now

Also I thought you couldn't email people on PM101, only PM them??

you can PM them, but I gave captaincrunch my email. I knew it had my name on it, like I said though I don't mind some people knowing just not the world i guess.. then its kind of like everyone knows you and you dont know them, LOL so not fair :(

you can PM them, but I gave captaincrunch my email. I knew it had my name on it, like I said though I don't mind some people knowing just not the world i guess.. then its kind of like everyone knows you and you dont know them, LOL so not fair :(

Hahahaha I was going to ask if you took off your pic b/c there's a lot of people from York and they may be able to see you on campus but you wouldn't know lol

Hahahaha I was going to ask if you took off your pic b/c there's a lot of people from York and they may be able to see you on campus but you wouldn't know lol

Well I'm on alot of other forums as well (mostly nutrition, exercise-type ones) and I usually put a pic up so when I joined this one I did the same. But then I quickly realized that it's probably not such a bright idea to be so known on a forum, cos then your strong opinions/words get tied to a face/name and thats never a good idea, so my pics came down immediately lmao not just here but everywhere else too. xcept facebook.

Well I'm on alot of other forums as well (mostly nutrition, exercise-type ones) and I usually put a pic up so when I joined this one I did the same. But then I quickly realized that it's probably not such a bright idea to be so known on a forum, cos then your strong opinions/words get tied to a face/name and thats never a good idea, so my pics came down immediately lmao not just here but everywhere else too. xcept facebook.

Not necessarily a bad thing... well maybe for a few people on this forum haha

But yeah, I'd personally stick to not putting pics on forums :)

I also responded to you from my personal email, so you know my name too :P On top of that, I am definitely googleable so it is very easy to figure out what I look like. I think its fair. Obviously I would never repeat it, and I would expect the same from you :)

Almost everyone who has FB is searchable under google if you use their full name lol

Does it matter when you decide to get it 'locked down'? I have 200+ albums on FB and blocked each and everyone one and I still see photos when I google

You have to correct your privacy settings for one. Also, it does matter when you locked it down too. If you locked it down AFTER your profile got indexed in Google then it will take a while for google to remove you from their index.

Archived