Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouch Mith, that stinks.

Hope it heals well and as quickly as possible.

Got into UWO law today (my first choice other than Queens). Makes waiting for those impending med invites/rejections a whole lot less stressful!

This is late as well but congratulations :)!!

If you eat steak past it's "best before" date and it doesn't have a bad taste, can you still get food poisoning?

I often eat stuff past its best before date, and I'm always buying these questionable meats that are 30% off because they are all grey and their best before date is coming up the next day....have yet to get food poisoning. I would make sure to cook it thoroughly, though - no medium-raw or anything. If stuff has even a hint of funny smell or feels slimy, I always throw it out.

Went to the petitefeet warehouse shoe sale today with my mom and sister and boy, did we do some damage lol. Got 12 pairs of shoes in total (I got 6 pairs haha)..I am totally digging my Naturalizer shoes..SO COMFORTABLE!!! There were so many pretty shoes that I wanted to get but most of the shoes were all size 6s and I'm more of a 5.5 =(. They're still having a sale tomorrow for any of you ladies who are in the Markham region (it's at Markham Fairgrounds)

Went to the petitefeet warehouse shoe sale today with my mom and sister and boy, did we do some damage lol. Got 12 pairs of shoes in total (I got 6 pairs haha)..I am totally digging my Naturalizer shoes..SO COMFORTABLE!!! There were so many pretty shoes that I wanted to get but most of the shoes were all size 6s and I'm more of a 5.5 =(. They're still having a sale tomorrow for any of you ladies who are in the Markham region (it's at Markham Fairgrounds)

I am soo going. Was it like a zoo in there?

I am soo going. Was it like a zoo in there?

Not at all. It was quite spacious. I went around 11:00 which had more ppl but it started to die down at around 1:00. Everything there is $30 (booties = $45? boots = $75) and you get 1 pair free for every 4 pairs you buy. There are also certain brands that were $50/pair but I opted for the $30 ones.They have BCBG, Max Azria, Nautralizer, Sam/Libby Edelman, Jessica Simpson, etc. If you are a size 6, you have a TON to choose from.

If you eat steak past it's "best before" date and it doesn't have a bad taste, can you still get food poisoning?

The best before date is calculated to be the date when the food's asthetic qualities (and taste and texture) start to deteriorate, it doesn't actually mean (will be noxious by _____) lol

hehe

10 char

lol!

I'm finally caught up with my school work.. just in time for more work to pile up! Also I finished peeling off my steristrips today. 2 of my incisions are practically invisible as the surgeon cut exactly on my 1st surgery scars. And I have a new inch-long one above the top of my biceps that's raised right now and will go down eventually with (painful) rolling. Not bad.

Trying to get over a cold that's been driving me crazy since New Years... It started off as a stuffed up nose/head cold and about a week ago I got a scratchy throat & cough on top of it. I didn't bother going to the doctor since I figured antibiotics were generally useless for colds, and my cough is a lot better now.

Still going to the TOOL concert next week, though. I have to be dead to miss that. I don't care how many people I infect.

Not at all. It was quite spacious. I went around 11:00 which had more ppl but it started to die down at around 1:00. Everything there is $30 (booties = $45? boots = $75) and you get 1 pair free for every 4 pairs you buy. There are also certain brands that were $50/pair but I opted for the $30 ones.They have BCBG, Max Azria, Nautralizer, Sam/Libby Edelman, Jessica Simpson, etc. If you are a size 6, you have a TON to choose from.

We just got back.. after spending 350$ LOL.

I got 2 boots and 1 pair of wedges/heels, my sister got a pair of boots and my mother went nuts on shoes.

Thanks for spreadin the word! :P

Archived