Premed 101 Forums

Hi all,

All I have heard so far is acceptances. Has anybody been rejected yet? I can't help but worry that rejection letters are coming out later, and that would just be plain mean.

I just received my rejection letter today. Best of luck to those still waiting.. :rolleyes:

I was there last year, sperry. It's an anticlimactic end to it all :(. What province are you from? What city?

Sorry - I'm in Halifax (in province applicant). I believe that the letter was dated May 13th. This was my 2nd time applying to Dal. I couldn't apply last year because I was in the middle of a grad program.

The MMI was a definite improvement over the panel interview I had in 2007. And I'm really glad that the letters were mailed around the same date. I had to wait a few months for the letter last time around, and that was pretty tough.

My stats are hard to figure out because I'm a non-traditional applicant. I had a mediocre MCAT score though (28Q) so I'll be re-writing once I finish off my thesis. I knew that I was in for the long haul when I decided to go back for an MSc. I'll re-apply again and see how things go.

Hope you receive good news :)

You and I seem to have a fair amount in common. I was rejected last year with a 28S (10-8-10), so I rewrote. I'm in it for the long haul as well, since I just sarted a second degree this past year. Here's hoping the kaibosh will be put on that later today.

Hey Sperry,

Know exactly how you feel.. was there last year and feel another one looming this year. Did they at least give you any feedback on the letter?

I should have mentioned that there was no feedback at all in the letter. You can email Tracy Teed and schedule a phone call during the week of June 22nd if you would like feedback regarding your application.

Hang in there.

Archived