Premed 101 Forums

House for Rent

Guest Namgalsip

Guest Namgalsip

To all incoming UofT meds students:

If you're interested, there's a 6 bedroom house for rent (2 in bsmt, 4 on main floor), 3 bathrooms, hardwood floors, beautiful back yard, specious living room and dining room. Large kitchen with an eat-in nook. Convenient location. Bus stop that goes straight to the Subway located approx. 1 min. walk away (I commuted from there to UofT for the past 6 years and it was really convenient). There's also a grocery store, a bank, shoppers drug mart, video store and pizza place just a minute away. Also located next to a beautiful park with a swimming pool, ice rink, tennis courts and a baseball Diamond.

Rent is 500$/month/person.

The only thing is you can't rent it by individual rooms, you need to come with 6 people and rent it together.

Let me know if you're interested.

P.S. Rent starts July 1st and is base on a 1yr contract (minimum)

Guest Namgalsip

Hey 8York,

I believe it may be a possibility. Does she know 6 people who are interested? Willing to sign and able to pay?

Also, you'd probably need an adult to co-sign the lease, at least that's what we've done in the past.

Send me your email (if you'd like you can PM me) and I'll get in touch with you.

Nams

Archived