Premed 101 Forums

NB Waitlist

ok, so based on what was said in this thread, it looks like the second 'round' ends on June 20th for NB people. My guess is that that means another batch of letters will be sent out next week.

I know the person in position 8 is accepting (unless something's happened with the MUN waitlist), but the person in position 9 is rejecting. Does anyone know anything about positions 7 or 10?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got off the phone with Ms. Teed, and I guess the next update will come up at the end of the week.

Does anyone know anything further about positions 7 or 10? Also, trigger, if you're reading this, which are you going to pick? Dal or MUN?

Anyone hear anything yet? I know that they've been sending emails out to the people on the NS list. They've been doing a really really bad job at keeping their website updated about waitlist positions. I realize it's a busy time of year, with feedback sessions an all, but I can't imagine it'd take that long to update the site, and it would do a lot to show the PM community that they're working hard (which I'm sure they are).

I just got off the phone with Ms. Teed, and I guess the next update will come up at the end of the week.

Well, they've made a liar out of me. Apparently there's been no movement in 3 weeks despite the fact they've been emailing NS students about waitlist spots for at least a week now.

/sigh.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived