Premed 101 Forums

Question regarding highschool courses for medical school

Hello, I am new to this board. I was just wondering if someone has University level English, Biology, Chemistry, Data Management, Exercise Science and Writers Craft (all university level) with an overall average of around 85%, what more would I need to take to even consider something like medical school.

I currently upgraded these because they are my pre reqs to get into Nursing. That is my plan. However, I am curious if I were to pursue a career in medicine, am i way off? Would I pretty much have to go through grade 9-12 all over again??

Thanks for your help.:)

Hello, I am new to this board. I was just wondering if someone has University level English, Biology, Chemistry, Data Management, Exercise Science and Writers Craft (all university level) with an overall average of around 85%, what more would I need to take to even consider something like medical school.

I currently upgraded these because they are my pre reqs to get into Nursing. That is my plan. However, I am curious if I were to pursue a career in medicine, am i way off? Would I pretty much have to go through grade 9-12 all over again??

no your fine, just do well in university

If you decide not to do Nursing, Kin is another health related undergrad that can take you into medicine. Seeing as you have exercise science, I thought you might enjoy it.

Med schools generally done even care what courses you take in university. It doesnt matter what you take in high school. If you want to do well in Sciences in University and on the MCAT, take Bio, Chem, and Physics. Otherwise, do whatever in high school

Archived