Premed 101 Forums

Am I the only one still waiting...

Guest shutterbug

Guest ozymandiasking29

Hey Raid,

Thanks for the correction. I'm still waiting anxiously anyway! Congratulations on your interview. Hopefully the rest of us will get some relief soon as well :\

Guest Nightrider

no mail for me either...but honestly, this application process has given me a very bad impression of U of T...to the point where I'm not sure I would reapply next year, if that becomes necessary (I interviewed elsewhere, so here's hoping). I realize that the admissions committees are very busy, especially now in Toronto with SARS, but I would have appreciated getting some word a little sooner, considering that all other Ontario med schools had their letters out weeks ago (I'm assuming that there will be a rejection letter for me in the mail soon). Good luck to everyone interviewing this weekend.

Guest Guess whoz Bizzak

Hey guys,

just a quick note to let you know I got my PFO today as well. That's the last of the bunch...now I just have to wait like everyone else till June to find out whether I have been fortunate enough to have been granted an acceptance. I'm a little down, cause I've NEVER gotten an interview at U of T, and my GPA is the highest it has ever been this year...ah well....at least I finally heard something. Good luck to everyone - knock'em dead!!

~JZ

Guest Chieka

Bizzak, I say you send Mayflower's rejection rejection letter to U of T, plus a copy of your UCONN acceptance and your Mac invite. That oughta show them. :D And if it doesn't, it may make you feel better. ;)

Here's to hoping that June gets here quickly, bringing enveloped goodness with it.

C.

Archived