Premed 101 Forums

u of t - heard from them yet?

Guest ozymandiasking29

Guest ozymandiasking29

Hi all,

I applied to U of T but I haven't heard from them yet (no invitation or rejection). Anyone else in the same situation or should I be worried about my letter being lost?

Guest Ian Wong

Moving out of the Interviews forum into the U of T forum... There's been a lot of discussion regarding interviews and rejection letters in this forum already. In fact, I'm going to close this thread, and point this to an essentially duplicate thread already in the Toronto forum here:

pub125.ezboard.com/fpremed101frm6.showMessage?topicID=336.topic

One of the most recent messages here (posted Feb 7) is the following:

i will share some good piece of news i got yesterday from the admissions office at u of t by phone. the lady said that interview invitations are sent in batches within the next 2 months, so only those invited for the first round would have heard by now. and she also said that MOST LIKELY, ( note: not for sure) rejections have been all sent out last week. Not sure if this means that if we dont hear soon then we have an invitation or what, but it looks like it.
I don't have any personal knowledge of U of T's admissions process, but this looks like what the group concensus on the forums currently is.

Ian

UBC, Med 4

Archived