Premed 101 Forums

UT Med Symposium, Thursday, February 6th

Guest TimmyMax

Guest TimmyMax

Hey all,

Just a general question- will any of you be attending tomorrow's Med Symposium at U of T??? I will be there representing the University of Western Ontario to speak about the medical school and I was wondering if I could look forward to meeting any of you guys there? It gets started at 6:30 PM, though I'm not sure exactly where. Are there any other moderators on this forum that will be attending representing their respective schools?

For those of you wondering, the symposium is being run by the UT Human Biology Students' Union.

Timmy

Hey Tim! I know A LOT of people will probably be coming to the med symposium. Many first years though are writing a physics test til 7 so there's going to be a HUGE flux of students after the even actually starts.

Btw.. it's happening at the OISE Auditorium

Guest TimmyMax

Thanks, 0T6! I wonder if the organizers would be willing to delay the beginning of the symposium due to the exam you mentioned? The more, the merrier!

I'll look forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Timmy

Hi Tim,

The organizers said the actual core of the event won't start until about 6:30 or so, so those of us in physics won't be missing too much of it.

I'm actually not going this year because I'd be too tired to stick around, and I don't really have any questions about the admission process (because of this board)!

I think it's awesome though that you're making the trip all the way up here to help out some premedders!

Archived