Premed 101 Forums

Daffydil sightings

Guest Kirsteen

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

Humerous wee tidbit for the day: I was just walking up the stairs of MSB (Medical Sciences Building) here at UofT and noticed the title on a poster in the stairway: "Admission Impossible". My initial thought, (especially in light of Andy Berry's (CBC Radio) ditty this morning on the huge double cohort (100,000 applicants this year, FYI)) was that it may be a poster advertising some sort of UofT Pre-Med Society gathering or event. Upon further inspection of a sister poster found on a wall along the third floor, I read that it's actually this year's Daffydil advertising. Nice double entendre! I guess the crispy air made the brainwaves a little more pessimistic this morning! :)

For anyone who hasn't attended Daffydil, by the way, you might want to give it a go this year. I've been to the shows held in the past two years and they were both quite well done.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest Kirsteen

Hi again Timmy,

It's the annual variety show that is organized and performed by students within the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine. Again, quite entertaining.

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived