Premed 101 Forums

Pre-Meds! List your Non-Health Related Activities

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awwww ;) I love you too man, homo

Well, what has passed has passed. Can't do anything about the Leafs' 42 year old drought. Might as well look towards them being rebuilt by Brian Burke. He has been building the defense and hasn't done too bad a job. Got Beauchemin, Komisarek and Exelby. With Kaberle, Schenn and White, they should do well. Of course, the team is rebuilding after what JFJ did to it.. So shouldn't expect them to make the playoffs for the next few years. But it's not as if they won't ever win it. I mean, they are the Leafs. After all, they have been voted as Canada's team regardless of their ability to make the playoffs (Canada's team = the team followed by residents living outside of the Hockey Team towns). ;) And of course you can't forget about van ryn and finger

Well, what has passed has passed. Can't do anything about the Leafs' 42 year old drought. Might as well look towards them being rebuilt by Brian Burke. He has been building the defense and hasn't done too bad a job. Got Beauchemin, Komisarek and Exelby. With Kaberle, Schenn and White, they should do well. Of course, the team is rebuilding after what JFJ did to it.. So shouldn't expect them to make the playoffs for the next few years. But it's not as if they won't ever win it. I mean, they are the Leafs. After all, they have been voted as Canada's team regardless of their ability to make the playoffs (Canada's team = the team followed by residents living outside of the Hockey Team towns). ;) And of course you can't forget about van ryn and finger

As much as I hate the Leafs because i'm a Sens fan, I do think Brian Burke was the best thing to happen to the team on a while. I guess that and not keeping Sundin. He's looking into the future and you can see it. He's also picked up great assets like Beauchemin. While i'm still not sure signing Komi was a good idea, only time will tell. Ottawa, as much as I love them, are playing a game of poker short stacked. Kovalev was a really surprising pickup that could play dividends or prove to be another hopeless addition. On paper though, our offensive skill is stacked like a double Big Mac.

Alfredsson, Heatley, Spezza, Kovalev. Insane.

Archived