Premed 101 Forums

trivial activities

For your information...especially people interested in the University of Ottawa...

I contacted uOttawa about activities that I had under "other" since on their website they include an explanation/example of the types of things that should go under all of the categories (research/EC etc), but they had no explanation, nor did they list the category, "other".

I asked if this meant that all activities should be put into one of the other categories, and yes, they should! The email I got back made it sound like items listed as "other" would not be viewed by Ottawa.:eek:

For your information...especially people interested in the University of Ottawa...

I contacted uOttawa about activities that I had under "other" since on their website they include an explanation/example of the types of things that should go under all of the categories (research/EC etc), but they had no explanation, nor did they list the category, "other".

I asked if this meant that all activities should be put into one of the other categories, and yes, they should! The email I got back made it sound like items listed as "other" would not be viewed by Ottawa.:eek:

At first I was going to reply saying "Does that include being a wizard, Potter?" and then I saw your avatar picture includes pottery. Darn.

Question: Where should recreational sports go under? Others or EC? It would be hard to find verifiers for that tho :(

Verifiers would be co-participants. Fits in EC or Others, take your pick. I regularly go horse riding and jumping (although I still take lessons, but do more riding than that). It is an EC.

Archived