Premed 101 Forums

Come Join in the Last Hurrah!!

AdamP

How are people spending their final weeks of summa? Apart from med apps.

I envision red wine mixed with some good books, gym time, and hopefully decent pool weather.

Ideas?

Song about the last hurrah (so lucky i got to see these guys twice this summer)

How are people spending their final weeks of summa? Apart from med apps.

I envision red wine mixed with some good books, gym time, and hopefully decent pool weather.

Ideas?

Song about the last hurrah (so lucky i got to see these guys twice this summer)

Taking children on horrific rides at Upper Clements Park and joining a group of old profs and peeps for a large Labour Day party in cottage country (love cottages)...lots of martinis and wine!

Taking children on horrific rides at Upper Clements Park and joining a group of old profs and peeps for a large Labour Day party in cottage country (love cottages)...lots of martinis and wine!

LOL UPPER CLEMENTS PARK

i've been there and am from ontario lol lol

anyways you guys all suck, i'm getting totally bombed tonight in london-town

LOL UPPER CLEMENTS PARK

i've been there and am from ontario lol lol

anyways you guys all suck, i'm getting totally bombed tonight in london-town

Well, when you can find me a decent stranger to babysit my kids while I'm on vacation then I'll come up to ON and party.

It'll be my first time at Upper Clements--how'd you find it?

Where are you? I'm in Port Williams for two weeks.

Oh, that town with the university and the high property taxes. ;)

(Technically, though, I live in the city now. I don't think I'd want a daily 75 minute commute each way plus paying for and finding parking downtown everyday.)

Oh, that town with the university and the high property taxes. ;)

(Technically, though, I live in the city now. I don't think I'd want a daily 75 minute commute each way plus paying for and finding parking downtown everyday.)

Don't know about the taxes! But it's beautiful here (even with the uni in the middle of it)--I stay at a friend's house while he's away on his own vacation.

Ah, the last hurrah? Sounds sad!

Hmm....for me....

- Had three really good dinners out this week - YUM!

- Going to a wedding this weekend; can't wait! Going to see some people I haven't seen in five to ten years. Always cool.

- Finish settling into my new place

- Got an invite to see a play at the Stratford Festival; maybe next week though.

Still a bit of time until the new courses start :)

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

I just spent $150 on shelving units to organize my heaps of crap.

I think I'll be done organizing everything in my place by the end of the day tomorrow...but then I have to conquer the last bastion - my car (aka trashcan on wheels). *shudder*

Joch - You need to get rid of some stuff, perhaps?

Joch - You need to get rid of some stuff, perhaps?

LOL, I threw out tons of crap before I moved...and have thrown out a bit of stuff since, as well (like 5 lbs' worth of vitamins expired in 2004, lmao). The worst is clothing that's really nice but doesn't fit anymore and sentimental stuff, since you really can't throw out either. I'm hoping my roommate will like some of the clothes, otherwise I'll take them to a consignment store.

Archived