Premed 101 Forums

Come Join in the Last Hurrah!!

AdamP

It would be nothing if I dont rant about med school application :) . Currently working on revising my uoft essay the 4th time, completing my sketch. Already asked 3 references and all agreed to write excellent/outstanding/strong references for me but one of them leaves the work place to give childbirth this friday so I gotta hurry up and get it done before that date. In the meantime, I am working on my new project for the fall term to get a head start.

Well, the depressing summer comes to an end with MCATs on the 3rd of September, then I'll spend a week straight getting drunk off my ass on a beach in Cuba. And then school starts as soon as I get back, 3 hours microbio lab the first monday back..how ridiculous is that?!

Cuba is awesome, we should get a bunch of people to go if we all end up getting into the same med school :)

LOL, I threw out tons of crap before I moved...and have thrown out a bit of stuff since, as well (like 5 lbs' worth of vitamins expired in 2004, lmao). The worst is clothing that's really nice but doesn't fit anymore and sentimental stuff, since you really can't throw out either. I'm hoping my roommate will like some of the clothes, otherwise I'll take them to a consignment store.

Moving forces you to get rid of stuff. Always a good thing.

Just don't by more shelves to put stuff on; gives you an excuse to keep it, hehe! ;)

It would be nothing if I dont rant about med school application :) . Currently working on revising my uoft essay the 4th time, completing my sketch. Already asked 3 references and all agreed to write excellent/outstanding/strong references for me but one of them leaves the work place to give childbirth this friday so I gotta hurry up and get it done before that date. In the meantime, I am working on my new project for the fall term to get a head start.

Oh congrats! Is it your first baby?

Archived